missing software on emac g4

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Sometimes when I downlad stuff (vids from friends websites, i-mesh, notes from classes, and some sound files) a window pops up that says "download manager" at the top. If I click on the file I am trying to open, it does not open. It gives me a new window with the options, "Reveal in finder", "Change....", and "Reload".

None of them are effective in opening the file. Someone PLEASE help I have to have this stuff for my class. Thanks alot for reading this.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    tacojohntacojohn Posts: 980member
    Quote:

Originally posted by papaJ

Sometimes when I downlad stuff (vids from friends websites, i-mesh, notes from classes, and some sound files) a window pops up that says "download manager" at the top. If I click on the file I am trying to open, it does not open. It gives me a new window with the options, "Reveal in finder", "Change....", and "Reload".

None of them are effective in opening the file. Someone PLEASE help I have to have this stuff for my class. Thanks alot for reading this.

Thats just basically Safari's download manager. Just click on the little magnifying glass once the file has downloaded and this will reveal where the file has actually downloaded in the finder.

Launch the file as you normally would once the new finder window opens.

Hope this helps.