Why doesnt my website look correct in anything but Safari?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
http://www.praetersoftware.com/products/physics101/

The screenshot button doesnt hug the bottom of the table and the main text doesnt have a gap between the left table. The site only renders correctly in Safari, but Mac IE, Windows IE etc has these aforementioned problems.

It's a mystery wrapped in a conundrum in an enigma.....or whatever Churchill said.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    For your circuit program, you could farily easy morph it to an impedance based system (and not a resistance based system), which would allow you to provide voltage plots for RLC circuits.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    Those are some pretty cool tools! Are you going to be adapting any of them to Dashboard?
  • Reply 3 of 4
    majormattmajormatt Posts: 1,077member
    Thanks, an impedance based system is a pretty good idea. I will consider it for the version coming out in september, version 5.0

No, the app will stay as an application only.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    whisperwhisper Posts: 735member
    It looks messed up because IE doesn't follow the spec. You can either tweak your website so that it's written in IE code instead of HTML code, tell people to use something else, or ignore it and hope that nobody notices.

Pretty cool looking software, BTW. If I was still taking physics classes, I'd be all over it.