iPhoto can go to... oops, my bad

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
Ok I have all these great Spring Break pics and a great Spring Break playlist, but I'll be damned if iPhoto 5 can fit my slideshow to my playlist. I have all the right things checked, and the entire playlist selected, not just one song. if i select all, it plays the songs out of order, but if i try to start it on the first song, it fits the whole slideshow to the one song and its painfully slow. please tell me there's something stupid i'm overlooking.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    ipodandimacipodandimac Posts: 3,273member
    blah... problem fixed (i believe). i was just doing things backwards with my pics. see, this is why i need more break and less school.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    Fixed the title for you.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    Quote:

Originally posted by Kickaha

Fixed the title for you.

thanks
  • Reply 4 of 5
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    So what *was* the problem, if I may ask?
  • Reply 5 of 5
    Quote:

Originally posted by Kickaha

So what *was* the problem, if I may ask?

I was trying to make the pacing of my slides faster, and I meant to be adding more photos (or taking away songs), but I was adding songs. I have no idea why I was being so stupid, but obviously this was "fitting" my slides to a 60 minute playlist rather than a 15 minute one. It is still weird though why iPhoto starts on the last song in the playlist if you select all the tracks instead of just highlighting the name of the playlist in the music pop-up window. I think iPhoto's slideshow music settings could be improved a lot.