IPod FM?

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Hey All,

Do you think the iPods will ever come with a built in radio?

Ta

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    aquaticaquatic Posts: 5,602member
    Wouldn't that be perfect...along with recording? So we could record the radio to MP4 AAC on the fly. Hah. Like Clearchannel, the RIAA, and all those other assclowns will ever let that happen. A mic sure would be nice though.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    ipodandimacipodandimac Posts: 3,273member
    no i dont think the ipod will ever get fm. the whole reason i have an ipod is so i dont have to listen to the junk on the radio. if radio ever comes to the ipod it will be in the form of digital/satellite or whatever.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    Quote:

Originally posted by ipodandimac

no i dont think the ipod will ever get fm. the whole reason i have an ipod is so i dont have to listen to the junk on the radio. if radio ever comes to the ipod it will be in the form of digital/satellite or whatever.

The only situation I disagree is at the gym. They broadcast the TV audio over differenet frequencies and sometimes I get interested in what's going on on the TV. Usually, though, I just listen to the iPod, but I'd love to have the ability (even through an add on device and don't say they have one it's called an FM radio) to pause my music and hear the TV for a bit.