14" iBook Case

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
Can anyone recomend a good iBook case? Preferably messenger style.

I have looked at many but none are particuly inspiring.

I'm looking for one that compliments the iBook and doesn't look like a scuba suit!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    While at Apple store one day - I picked up the "INCASE" Sleeve - very Nice - and that goes in My backPack - The BackPack's other outer pocket then hold all possible connections - accessories - and on stealth wheels and handle if needed.

If I stop for coffee - I just pull out the sleeve - untill You actually try one for fit - their perfect - If I need to keep the PowerBook protected while charging battery and cruising in traffic - he's able to make connection while in sleeve & get's his own seat belt.

Scuba Suit? - Well My sleeve is Orange - and BackPack is Stealth Gray & Black - If I see Orange sleeve running - is there any dought that person is going to have a final day of hell....

When it's in the vehicle in BackPack - I want to know it's as Lame looking as Possible - like Dirty Laundry - Not much demand for smashing windows to get at laundry lately.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    I was thinking about possibly getting a sleeve and putting that in a bag.

Is this BackPack a proper laptop backpack (padded and all) or just a normal one?

When I say scuba-suit I mean latex or whatever they are made from.

I don't mind this for a sleeve but I dont much care for carrying a rubber bag around with me! I know i am being picky but once I have spent these £1000's on a laptop I wan't it to look good!
  • Reply 3 of 4
    Quote from thefunky_monkey:

Is this BackPack a proper laptop backpack (padded and all) or just a normal one?

__________________________________________________ _________

Just Your everyday BackPack - with outside pockets - and it also has a main zipper also for expanding the bag to a fuller size if needed to. But also has wheels and handle - The BackPack is also a carry on - (Airlines)

I found it at some cheap bargain store - The sleeve was more than the BackPack.

Still room for tooth paste and socks if Your going as light as possible.

If it was a padded one - then it looks like a laptop bag again - and now more bulky.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by thefunky_monkey

[B]I was thinking about possibly getting a sleeve and putting that in a bag.

INcase Your still looking for options:

BackPacks Wheeled $100 - $170

http://www.ebags.com/backpacks/wheel....cfm?N=2003995

LAPTOP BACKPACK WITH WHEELS AND TELESCOPING HANDLE on Ebay

http://stores.ebay.com/id=39812086&ssPageName=L2 $49.99

(one hr left on this one)