Quicktime 7 h.264 "matrix" clips removed from my website

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014
Just wanted to let y'all know i've pulled the qt7-encoded h.264 clips from my website should you be wondering where it wandered off too...

Thanks to all that checked it out and the feedback received, and for those who spread the word and those who opened it up while at Apple Stores / dealers

I had to remove them because of hosting bandwidth issues...

(as i proudly bitched on Insider Lounge those clips saw 6 gb+ worth of traffic in the past 4 days or so )

my dad is gonna kill me... nah i checked the plan the excess gb hosting costs wont be as bad as broadband excess download fees

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    geekdreamsgeekdreams Posts: 280member
    Hehe. I had to pay $400+ in bandwidth fees last month for some "unauthorized" Fiona Apple tracks I had on my site. Eventually I had to put everything on BitTorrent because my server was dying.

Anyway, thanks for giving us something to play with for a few days... Now we have the HD gallery (and hopefully more content coming soon).
  • Reply 2 of 4
    bsodmikebsodmike Posts: 63member
    Awww could some one email it to me please! [email protected] (I got the space) or host it....would rock!

Thanks!

Mike
  • Reply 3 of 4
    sunilramansunilraman Posts: 8,133member
    Okay, one clip is back, 640x272 pixels, Quicktime7 encoded h.264

Quicktime7 required to view

No bandwidth issues now

8.8 mb

http://homepage.mac.com/sunilraman/m..._clip_336p.mov

.... God bless .Mac ....
  • Reply 4 of 4
    xoolxool Posts: 2,460member
    I was one in the first onslaught. Clips were fun to compare... thanks for posting them.