leomancini.net

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Just finished a new theme for my website. Check it out:

leomancini.net

Feedback, please!

Tell me where I need to improve, what needs to change, and what you like.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    Your home page doesn't seem to use the template.
  • Reply 2 of 8
    mattjohndrowmattjohndrow Posts: 1,618member
    you might want to clean up the links page just a bit...with all the different ratings, it's sort of hard to take time to follow the ratings all the way across the table...does that make sense?

other than that, i really really like it. it's clean, and good looking.
  • Reply 3 of 8
    igrantigrant Posts: 180member
    Dude that really nice CSS work 8) , but there is something wrong with the main page, I could not figure it out sorry, but I only looked at it at a glance, but very nice, I liked the buttons they were well done. I hope to have my mac site up soon, well more of just me and my mac. If you need help firguring out whats wrong with the first page let me know, I am studing web development right (and its my major) but I am no expert or anything so yeah. Other wise the other pages look awesome.
  • Reply 4 of 8
    The homepage works perfectly on the two computers I have. Could anyone send/post a screenshot? If you perfer to send it, please PM me. Thanks.

EDIT: What browser are you using?

• Reply 5 of 8
    jambojambo Posts: 3,036member
    Nice work.

Check your PMs
  • Reply 6 of 8
    Homepage problem fixed.
  • Reply 7 of 8
    I added some of your comments to my website in the "Other Stuff" section. I didn't put any names so it is totally anonymous. Check it out: http://leomancini.net/other_stuff.html
  • Reply 8 of 8
    igrantigrant Posts: 180member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Agent Macintosh

I added some of your comments to my website in the "Other Stuff" section. I didn't put any names so it is totally anonymous. Check it out: http://leomancini.net/other_stuff.html

I guess what kills me is that I looked at your css code, it was alot shorter than the css code for my website www.grantsbeetle.com and yet yours looks way better than mine does, but hey mine is about a Super Beetle (my other hobby). Again great job on the website, I really like what you have done with it, it just looks perfect.