Disappearing AppleNova Thread

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 47
    Quote:

Originally posted by MiMac

thegelding, alcimedes and ast3r3x, to name but a few, back on AI

Thought I was on the wrong board for a minute

Anyways... how the hell are you guys? Hope all is well and you get AN back up soon.

Yeah, likewise. Nova roxx.

If it only bad tempered political threads...

• Reply 42 of 47
    thegeldingthegelding Posts: 3,230member
    nice to be back...

will have to drop by more often to say hi and make a few meanless posts that i excel at

g
  • Reply 43 of 47
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Quote:

Originally posted by thegelding

nice to be back...

will have to drop by more often to say hi and make a few meanless posts that i excel at

g

You are not alone g , you are not alone
  • Reply 44 of 47
    alcimedesalcimedes Posts: 5,486member
    Just as an FYI I was able to log in and renew the DNS entries for the AppleNova site. All should be well in the next 24 hours or so.

edit: wow, DNS changes propegate faster than I would have thought. 80 guests already, so it must be working somewhere.

Sorry for the outage folks, and thank you to the admins/mods and members at AI for the temporary home. We'll be more than happy to return the favor if necessary.
  • Reply 45 of 47
    thegeldingthegelding Posts: 3,230member
    i also want to say thanks to AI and also thanks to the warm response from it's members

g
  • Reply 46 of 47
    kschererkscherer Posts: 79member
    At this point, I think is is safe to request that this thread be locked. The trouble at AN has been fixed due to Alcimedes' Holly-Cow-Hacking tallents (actually, he's a really good guesser!)

As the guy who originally started this mess by starting the "AppleNova Trouble" thread, I apologize to all parties involved for any inconvenience or trouble. The bad blood between the sites predates me at both locations and I had no idea how bad it was or I would have thought it completely through.

I greatly thank the mods and admins at both AI and AN for their hard work in resolving, and helping to resolve, the issue at hand.

If any of AN's lost sheep haven't figured it out by now, oh frickin' well!

Thanks,

Kscherer
  • Reply 47 of 47
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Wish granted