Ipod Supplier Question?

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Sorry i'm new here please be understanding if i placed this question in the wrong part of the fourm. I'm just posting this because i would like to ask if anyone knows an authentic apple supplier would would be able to supply ipods at a good wholesale price because i have 2 clients who want 5,000 ipods and i'm currently having a hard time finding someone to supply this much, so i'm kind of in need of some help i would be very greatful for any help thay you guys can offer.

Thanks

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    itsamacitsamac Posts: 20member
    Quote:

Originally posted by kingapple

Sorry i'm new here please be understanding if i placed this question in the wrong part of the fourm. I'm just posting this because i would like to ask if anyone knows an authentic apple supplier would would be able to supply ipods at a good wholesale price because i have 2 clients who want 5,000 ipods and i'm currently having a hard time finding someone to supply this much, so i'm kind of in need of some help i would be very greatful for any help thay you guys can offer.

Thanks

Perhaps try Ingram Micro which is Apple's main wholesale outlet.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    Could you ask Apple to cut you a deal?
  • Reply 3 of 6
    I'm not sure they would let me and i heard the process for joining with apple is 2-3 months and you have to have submit a business plan with the aplication\
  • Reply 4 of 6
    telomartelomar Posts: 1,804member
    Instead of not being sure why don't you just pick up the phone and call Apple. They'll respond quickly enough and if they can't do it they can certainly point you to who can.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    Of course i have called them and they told me i have to be authorized that didn't help much.. i think i might call again later
  • Reply 6 of 6
    unimavenunimaven Posts: 1member

Hey if you are really interested in buying iphone, my suggestion is UniMaven they are brand wholesale dealer in iphone, ipod and many more they will have the list of iphone models and upcoming models, that to at wholesale prices. With no scam