New Apple Switch site

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Looks like Apple is capitalizing on the halo effect by updating the Switch sub-tab. Apple - Switch I do wish they would've kept the video of Ellen up though, for posterity's sake.

And is it just me, or does the fellow on the right hand panel of this page look really excited to have a new Powerbook? (maybe just a trick of the lens)

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    Oooo green, i like green

More like that bloke looks like he has told all his friends macs suck and then gone bought one hopeing no-one has seen him

But what i want to know is, is if that granny needs a walking stick how can she push an Emac and a printer around

EDIT: look at bit closer at that pic and that bloke has pissed himself
  • Reply 2 of 3
    ipeonipeon Posts: 1,122member
    The ultimate switch campaign would be for Apple to seed PC users with a copy of OS X for Intel so they could install and test drive it on their PCs for a limited time.

On second thought, maybe that would be a cruel thing to do. None would want to use Windows ever again and be stuck with Windows unless they get a Mac. Torture is a mean thing to do.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    sunilramansunilraman Posts: 8,133member
    Quote:

Originally posted by iPeon

The ultimate switch campaign would be for Apple to seed PC users with a copy of OS X for Intel so they could install and test drive it on their PCs for a limited time.

On second thought, maybe that would be a cruel thing to do. None would want to use Windows ever again and be stuck with Windows unless they get a Mac. Torture is a mean thing to do.

agreed. it would be too painful for them.