Blog software?

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 26
    fngfng Posts: 222member
    My solution has been to use Blogger and open my own Mac up to FTP download. Then I tar it up and upload to my own site. Very annoying workaround but it does work.
  • Reply 22 of 26
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    Instead of starting a new thread, I'll ask this here:

How best could I have a blog on my .Mac site? I figure I'm paying (a pretty penny) for it anyway, so I might as well use it.
  • Reply 23 of 26
    iBlog had an integration with .mac, but I found the app...fussy.
  • Reply 24 of 26
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    Can I use a program like WordPress or the others mentioned above to post a blog to my iDisk? I'd like to move my existing blog and start up a new blog, and it'd be really nice if I could get them onto my iDisk.

Does the iDisk support PHP, SQL, and all the other alphabet soup that most people use for their blogs? I REALLY don't know much past HTML, so I need a little practical schooling on how the mechanics of a weblog actually work.
  • Reply 25 of 26
    Quote:

Originally posted by CosmoNut

Can I use a program like WordPress or the others mentioned above to post a blog to my iDisk? I'd like to move my existing blog and start up a new blog, and it'd be really nice if I could get them onto my iDisk.

Does the iDisk support PHP, SQL, and all the other alphabet soup that most people use for their blogs? I REALLY don't know much past HTML, so I need a little practical schooling on how the mechanics of a weblog actually work.

No.