COOL APPLE RENDERINGS!!!

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Have a look at this great website! It is full of pictures of future Apple products! This is the url: <a href="http://homepage.mac.com/benvp/"; target="_blank">http://homepage.mac.com/benvp/</a>;

[ 11-13-2001: Message edited by: benmac ]</p>

Comments

• Reply 1 of 18
    I do like the G5 Sphere, looks r nice
  • Reply 2 of 18
    Hehe, PanoramaBook. That always makes me laff
  • Reply 3 of 18
    Dude, all I want is my Okama GameSphere.
  • Reply 4 of 18

Now THAT would be cool.
  • Reply 5 of 18
    cdhostagecdhostage Posts: 1,038member
    I like these three

[ 11-13-2001: Message edited by: cdhostage ]</p>
  • Reply 6 of 18
    I reeeealy like the display in:

<a href="http://homepage.mac.com/benvp/.Pictures/PowerMac G5.jpg&quot; target="_blank">http://homepage.mac.com/benvp/.Pictures/PowerMac G5.jpg&lt;/A&gt;

, though I can't say I like the idea of a computer that could jump up and scurry across the room.

Being more realistic, I think it's clear that Apple's "new colors" are white, clear, and QuickSilver. (Look at the new Airport Base Station. QuickSilver Apple, and it looks like the base color might be more white, but it's hard to tell.)

Which means that, in all likelihood, there won't be a radical departure in case style. It still bothers me that QuickSilver is a very "interim-looking" case, what with the horrid appearance of the zip drive. And the fact that the base form factor has been the same for over two years, albeit going through three colors. It's a nice, functional case, but sometimes I like Apple to be a little bit crazy.

Alex
  • Reply 7 of 18
    crusadercrusader Posts: 1,129member
    I loike the tube mac the best.
  • Reply 8 of 18
    (i am newbie, this is my first post)

I like the New PDA and New PDA 2 pics....cuz i made em and because they just look cool

• Reply 9 of 18
    amoryaamorya Posts: 1,103member
    First one's a visor edge, second's a sony clie, right?

I'd hope Apple'd make their own style if they made a PDA, although something like that'd be good too. The dock won't work on such a small screen though!

Amorya
  • Reply 10 of 18
    amoryaamorya Posts: 1,103member
    First one's a visor edge, second's a sony clie, right?

I'd hope Apple'd make their own style if they made a PDA, although something like that'd be good too. The dock won't work on such a small screen though!

Amorya
  • Reply 11 of 18
    nebrienebrie Posts: 483member
    [quote]Originally posted by Amorya:

<strong>First one's a visor edge, second's a sony clie, right?

Amorya</strong><hr></blockquote>

yep they are.
  • Reply 12 of 18
    i am building plastics right now
  • Reply 13 of 18
    [quote]Originally posted by kim kap sol:

<strong>i am building plastics right now</strong><hr></blockquote>

didn´t you say that already in the G5 thread? WTH?
  • Reply 14 of 18
    escherescher Posts: 1,811member
    [quote]Originally posted by Steve:

<strong>[/IMG]</strong><hr></blockquote>

An Apple-branded color Visor Edge like the above would be just to my liking. The design of the Edge is my favorite.

Escher
  • Reply 15 of 18
    Though Apple would probably redesign it in Apple style and make it look way better than any other PDA on the market.

iPodish PDA would look awesome.
  • Reply 16 of 18
    ferroferro Posts: 453member
    I would like to be able to sit down on the couch with this...

Come On... Apple... while there is still time....
  • Reply 17 of 18
    [quote]Originally posted by MacAgent:

<strong>

Now THAT would be cool. </strong><hr></blockquote>

Whatever happened to your spherical computer design MA? What was it called again? something with fire or comets i think.
  • Reply 18 of 18
    [quote]Originally posted by Amorya:

<strong>...The dock won't work on such a small screen though!

Amorya</strong><hr></blockquote>

I keep seeing this comment pop up in relation to using OS X lite on a PDA of some sort. With my current system I can easily fit the dock onto that screen size if it is scaled to near the smallest size. Try it yourself.

If you pin it to the left or right edge it fits even better. If it seems small use magnification. Besides, on a PDA you presumably would run far fewer applications than you would on a full scale Mac.

Personally I don't care that much. I scale the dock down real small and make it automatically hide. I use ASM for task swithing and cmd-H to hide things. I hit the dock perhaps once a day if that.