Best Nano Case

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
I am thinking about getting a Nano, but what is the best case for it? I have a mini now and I use the Agent 18 clear case and love it. Let me know what you think, thank you.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    Quote:

Originally posted by hxc04

I am thinking about getting a Nano, but what is the best case for it? I have a mini now and I use the Agent 18 clear case and love it. Let me know what you think, thank you.

I have that same case for the nano and I absolutly love it. It is the best one I have seen for it.

Macaddict16
  • Reply 2 of 5
    banchobancho Posts: 1,517member
    http://shop.brando.com.hk/bwmetalcase_details.php?i=52

I have this one in silver and its a seriously nice case. It's lined with soft material and fits the nano snugly. It provides great access to the connectors and controls.

That's my opinion of course .

The vendor is also great to deal with and ships very fast.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Bancho

I have this one in silver and its a seriously nice case.

That makes me think of the man in the iron mask.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    The Incase iPod nano Folio is pretty nice. I have it and its great. I tried out the Incase Wallet, but the hole for the click wheel is unaligned when you have the headfone jack in so it's kind of annoying. And I think I will get the Agent 18 case when it comes to the Apple Store.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    xoolxool Posts: 2,460member
    Anyone try Apple's nano tubes? They've been sold out and in limited supply everywhere I've checked.