Help wanted: gigolos

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
Get your credentials in order guys.

From BBC:

"Former "Hollywood Madam" Heidi Fleiss says she plans to set up a brothel for women in the US state of Nevada. "

"She is now seeking applications from would-be gigolos and hopes to have an initial "stable" of 20. "

This could be some pretty nasty work. Imagine some of the "customers" you would have to please. Yuk

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    Hide Full Of Fleas is pretty much the embodiment of "yuk" herself...
  • Reply 2 of 8
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Mac on a Mac

This could be some pretty nasty work. Imagine some of the "customers" you would have to please. Yuk

I don´t think its any worse than what female prostitutes do today. Actually women using prostitutes tend to think more about hygiene than male ones.
  • Reply 3 of 8
    Quote:

Originally posted by Anders

I don´t think its any worse than what female prostitutes do today. Actually women using prostitutes tend to think more about hygiene than male ones.

Agreed.
  • Reply 4 of 8
    brussellbrussell Posts: 9,812member
    Quote:

Oh yeah. Speaking personally, I'd much rather have sex with a bunch of ugly smelly women than a bunch of ugly smelly men.
  • Reply 5 of 8
    Quote:

Originally posted by BRussell

Oh yeah. Speaking personally, I'd much rather have sex with a bunch of ugly smelly women than a bunch of ugly smelly men.

Same same. Sex with any category but non ugly smelling women is equal repulsive to me.

Just to make myself clear. I was talking about female customers vs. male customers and their own hygiene.
  • Reply 6 of 8
    Quote:

Actually women using prostitutes tend to think more about hygiene than male ones.

Well somebody's got to ask the obvious question............

Ahem. Exactly how do you know this Anders? Please don't spare the detail on our account.
  • Reply 7 of 8

Various sources. Worked among people at the bottom at the prostitution marked at a shelter. Known a couple of former female employees at a brothel as well as "freelance" gigolos. Interviews in the press. And it has also become one of my academic and political interests.
  • Reply 8 of 8
    rokrok Posts: 3,519member
    Quote:

Various sources. Worked among people at the bottom at the prostitution marked at a shelter. Known a couple of former female employees at a brothel as well as "freelance" gigolos. Interviews in the press. And it has also become one of my academic and political interests.

so you're "from" location wasn't a joke, huh?