Ok, so who ordered a new mactel?

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 30
    jonejone Posts: 102member
    Ordered the base iMac 20", I should be getting it next week they said.

Edit: It's already shipping! Too excited
  • Reply 22 of 30
    Quote:

Originally posted by JonE

Ordered the base iMac 20", I should be getting it next week they said.

Edit: It's already shipping! Too excited

Soon as you get it let us know!

I'd like to know how fast itunes rips CD's etc.

• Reply 23 of 30
    I will likely sell my one year old 17" and buy a 20" if the performance boost is adequate.

I really like the new dual core processor and graphics card boost.
  • Reply 24 of 30
    sammicksammick Posts: 416member
    Anyone know where they're being shipped from?

My ibook came directly from Taiwan

Are these coming from California?
  • Reply 25 of 30
    cakecake Posts: 1,010member
    I ordered my 1.8 MBP from PowerMax like I usually do (no tax= more RAM, faster shipping).

Placed my order right after the Keynote, didn't get the email confirmation for a day+ as promised, so I emailed my rep at PowerMax and he replied

"Sorry for the delay getting back to you. Yes you are in a very short line. Thanks!"

I'm happy.
  • Reply 26 of 30
    Today I just ordered an iMac intel, the 20", with 1 GB RAM, otherwise standard options. I was just going to research things, like software, but when I got to talking with Apple, I went ahead and ordered one.

I was going to get an office Mac anyway.

I don't know how much there would be any new hardware line problems. Perhaps I may take an older Mac so I would not have any chance of losing a lot of customer/supplier/trade associates names and notes in case of any problem. The iMac may stay home.
  • Reply 27 of 30
    I ordered the 1.67GHz MacBook Pro about 30 minutes after the keynote. I can't wait!
  • Reply 28 of 30
    Typing this on my new iMac 20" Core Duo 2.0

• Reply 29 of 30
    I got the 1.83 Ghz MBP, 100Gb 7200 RPM hard drive and 2 Gb of ram...oh, and a government discount to boot Ships on or before the 15th. I can't help but look though...again and again and again and again......
  • Reply 30 of 30
    Quote:

Originally posted by Brady1984

I got the 1.83 Ghz MBP, 100Gb 7200 RPM hard drive and 2 Gb of ram...oh, and a government discount to boot Ships on or before the 15th. I can't help but look though...again and again and again and again......

Hey, same here! It seems we were both so anxious to get it that we maxed it out