Calendar mangament: Outlook to iCal or Entourage

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
I've searched and googled this topic with no friggin luck.

At work I have to use Outlook for my mail and calendar. My concern is the calendar. I've found info on how to transfer the mail and contacts to Entourage but not my calendar.

Is there an easy way of transfering my calendar info to either Entourage or iCal?

Please help, I don't want to have to update seperate calendars mannually all the time.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    mr. memr. me Posts: 3,221member
    Quote:

Originally posted by LiquidR

I've searched and googled this topic with no friggin luck.

At work I have to use Outlook for my mail and calendar. My concern is the calendar. I've found info on how to transfer the mail and contacts to Entourage but not my calendar.

Is there an easy way of transfering my calendar info to either Entourage or iCal?

Please help, I don't want to have to update seperate calendars mannually all the time.

This really depends. It depends on whether your calendar is on your Exchange server or your computer. It also depends on your IT department's implementation of Exchange and which version of Exchange they have setup. With a competent implementation, iCal will just pick up your Exchange server-based calendar. It can also import calendar data from Entourage. Given, however, that Entourage is having trouble picking up your calendar, I'm guessing that your IT mis-managment has done a bad implementation of Exchange.