Apple releases Mac OS X 10.4.4 Update

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 48
    Quote:

Originally posted by adamrao

Anyone know if Rebet XT support is in there now?

Rebel XT/350D support was in 10.4.3. I had no problems with it.
  • Reply 42 of 48
    we installed it here at the shop and everyone has noticed a rather large speed decrease... Anyone else enjoying a slow down?

flick.
  • Reply 43 of 48
    Flick Justice> Emm, read my post two posts up from yours.
  • Reply 44 of 48
    Quote:

Originally posted by Whyatt Thrash

Flick Justice> Emm, read my post two posts up from yours.

yup. I was under the impression that after your restart everything was fine. Us however not so much.

flick.
  • Reply 45 of 48
    kinda after the fact but..but i have also be noticing a speed decrease as well. i also find many apps "not responding" way to often...kinda feels like when i had a PC...

anyone else?
  • Reply 46 of 48
    Quote:

Originally posted by mbG5

kinda after the fact but..but i have also be noticing a speed decrease as well. i also find many apps "not responding" way to often...kinda feels like when i had a PC...

anyone else?

I'm having this issue. So much so that I'm heavily thinking of reformatting, to see if that'll solve the problem. Now that you mention it, it was all about the time 10.4.4 came out, I know it has been this way since mid January. My Mac using neighbour thinks I'm crazy when I say "it just feels odd".
  • Reply 47 of 48
    Quote:

Originally posted by danielctull

I'm having this issue. So much so that I'm heavily thinking of reformatting, to see if that'll solve the problem. Now that you mention it, it was all about the time 10.4.4 came out, I know it has been this way since mid January. My Mac using neighbour thinks I'm crazy when I say "it just feels odd".

Same with us. 4 Macs (2 G5 towers, 1 15" laptop, 1 12" laptop)

we are going to go back to 10.4.3

flick.
  • Reply 48 of 48
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    Quote:

Originally posted by mbG5

anyone else?

SAME HERE

I also find that programs take more RAM, 512 isnt enough for Safari Word iTunes and iChat to all run smoothly any more...