If you haven't seen a video pod cast....

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
I, for one, don't have an iPod and haven't been too aggressive about seeking out audio podcasts or video pod casts. However, I stumbled into this one web site and found this. It's the first video podcast that I've seen and the fact that this technology is available to anyone is amazing.

The link will take you to an experimental pod cast from a guy who sells resin model kits of space craft from a particularly innovative 1968 movie: 2001: A Space Odyssey.

I must confess that I think that the first model he describes is particularly nifty and keen. I do hope that I can get the music out of my head soon.

V/R,

Aries 1B

PS: An obligatory disclaimer:

I am not, in any way, shape or form, connected to AtomicCity including anyone who owns the company or works there. Further, I am not going to receive, nor accept if offered, any renumeration for posting this link. I simply think that it's a cool example of a home-grown video pod cast. Furthermore, I forbid anyone who watches the video pod cast from purchasing anything from this site. Ever.

There... that ought to do it.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    xoolxool Posts: 2,460member
    Funny, I would encourage people to check out Ask A Ninja or Tiki Bar TV.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    gene cleangene clean Posts: 3,481member
    FrenchMaidTV, baby.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Aries 1B

....I must confess that I think that the first model he describes is particularly nifty and keen. I do hope that I can get the music out of my head soon....

V/R,

Aries 1B

Hmmm, let me just take a wild guess here, without actually viewing the podcast........ the model in question is of the Aries 1B?
  • Reply 4 of 6
    nebagakidnebagakid Posts: 2,692member
    dude this aint a video podcast

it is an enchanced podcast.... garbles
  • Reply 5 of 6
    aries 1baries 1b Posts: 1,009member
    Quote:

Originally posted by addabox

Hmmm, let me just take a wild guess here, without actually viewing the podcast........ the model in question is of the Aries 1B?

... and it's beautiful!

Still, it pales in comparison to the 42" long Orion III space shuttle.

If I had a bigger house and a more tolerant wife...

V/R,

Aries 1B
  • Reply 6 of 6
    aries 1baries 1b Posts: 1,009member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Nebagakid

dude this aint a video podcast

it is an enchanced podcast.... garbles

OK, thanks!

I'm just tryin' to keep up.

V/R,

Aries 1B