What's wrong with my iPhoto6?

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
When I double-click on a thumbnail in iPhoto6 nothing happens and the app goes to "not responding" I then have to force quit to continue using it. When i click on a thumb and then on the full screen icon the pic opens fine in full screen mode.

Does anyone know why double-clicking doesn't open the thumb in full screen mode like it used to in earlier versions of iPhoto? I'm using 10.4.4 on a PBAL 1.67 Thx.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    check your iphoto prefs iPhoto>Preferences and check what the settings are for editing. Double clicking has always sent a photo into edit afaik.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    It's set for editing "in main window" which I think was the way it worked in previous versions. This problem with double clicking just started after installing v.6.

When I change editing to "use full screen" double-clicking on a thumbnail works fine.

This seems like a bug.

Can anyone reproduce "in main window" editing Preference setting causing iPhoto6 to stop working after double-clicking on a thumbnail?
  • Reply 3 of 3
    regreg Posts: 832member
    I have 6.0.2 and do not have that problem. I have my editing set for Main window.

reg