Aperture 1.1......still no support for Fuji S2 and S3 Pro

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
I just got the 1.1 update but i was devastated to see that Aperture is still not opening the Raw files of two of the most used camera among professional:Fujifilm S2 and S3 Pro!!!

Even if i convert the files in DNG it doesn't support them

I would like to know how can Apple describe Aperture as "Designed for Professional Photographer"..............

Just look around, all pro application like Capture One or Camera Raw support those cameras,even the beta version Adobe Lightroom does it

There are not excuse for this not anymore

Thanks

Ettore

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    kim kap solkim kap sol Posts: 2,987member
    Quote:

Originally posted by etto72

I just got the 1.1 update but i was devastated to see that Aperture is still not opening the Raw files of two of the most used camera among professional:Fujifilm S2 and S3 Pro!!!

Even if i convert the files in DNG it doesn't support them

I would like to know how can Apple describe Aperture as "Designed for Professional Photographer"..............

Just look around, all pro application like Capture One or Camera Raw support those cameras,even the beta version Adobe Lightroom does it

There are not excuse for this not anymore

Thanks

Ettore

I guess you're just not professional enough.

But seriously, just tell Apple that you'd like to see Fujifilm S2 and S3 support and it'll show up eventually in a 10.4 point release ('cuz that's how RAW support is added...it's not added through Aperture updates.)