When to Buy?

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Bought my iMac, now wanting a Laptop form Apple for travelling - all this talk of newer stuff coming out from colorful iBooks etc - just wondering when is the most ideal time to buy a Laptop Form Factor Apple and if the iBooks will be plagued with all the Heating and various issues that hit the MacBook Pros hard...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    lustlust Posts: 83member
    Quote:

Originally posted by kmhtkmhtkmht

Bought my iMac, now wanting a Laptop form Apple for travelling - all this talk of newer stuff coming out from colorful iBooks etc - just wondering when is the most ideal time to buy a Laptop Form Factor Apple and if the iBooks will be plagued with all the Heating and various issues that hit the MacBook Pros hard...

Buy whenever you want and, as for the other question, nobody knows.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    drnatdrnat Posts: 142member
    Yep - I have just ordered a 17" MBP. Did wonder about waiting for meron (sp) but then I would wait for the follow up to that etc so ended up getting now!
  • Reply 3 of 5
    icibaquicibaqu Posts: 278member
    here is the deal. many on this board are pooping themseles with excitement over the possible introduction on intel based ibooks by the end of this week. my personal opinion is that now makes sense more than any previous time that people have been freaking out b/c now people are really antsy, they supposedly started production of the macbooks a couple weeks ago, there is a new store opening this week, press is invited to some event, and it makes sense for people walking into new stores to see something new (especially if it is your flagship store).

on the other hand, who knows?

but i'd wait at least until the end of the week and then i'd look at the playing field again. there are definite benefits to an intel ibook over both the current ibooks and the 12" powerbook, so it's your choice. but i'd say a good time to buy is after the end of this week.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    bellbell Posts: 8member
    I passed 70-290 with 1000/1000 today, and I can refer a good site, pass4sure.com

I am a fresh man for the certification, and my company need employee get MCSE2003 cert in 3 month, I start with some MOC books and frustrated with huge contents. and I failed at the first try for 70-290, but I met a friend who taking 70-290 also, he passed easily, and I know from him a good site named pass4sure.com, I used 70-290 from Pass4sure, every questions WORD 4 WORD was on the test. Unlike testking where you have to read huge number of questions (which more than half will never be on the test) these were easy to read b/c only about 200 even fewer questions. They also don't change any wording or layout like testking.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    icibaquicibaqu Posts: 278member
    dude...what?