crucial.com 1.67GHz MBP memory option?

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Finally got over my deliberation & purchased 1.83GHz MBP. Promptly after completing the purchase, I went to Crucial.com to order some RAM. They are now listing a 1.67GHz MacBook Pro Intel Core Duo 15.4" model in their Crucial Memory Advisor? Tool.

Glitch or indication of things to come?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    backtomacbacktomac Posts: 4,579member
    Quote:

Originally posted by user23

Finally got over my deliberation & purchased 1.83GHz MBP. Promptly after completing the purchase, I went to Crucial.com to order some RAM. They are now listing a 1.67GHz MacBook Pro Intel Core Duo 15.4" model in their Crucial Memory Advisor? Tool.

I think that question will be answered on Thursday.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    gargar Posts: 1,201member
    Quote:

Iirc in India, Apple offers the 1.67GHz Core Duo MacBook Pro.

[edit]

according to the department of misinformation they don't

[/edit]
  • Reply 3 of 4
    eckingecking Posts: 1,588member
    Quote:

Why the hell would crucial.com know what things are going to come?
  • Reply 4 of 4
    ajpriceajprice Posts: 320member
    The MBP was originally announced as 1.67 or 1.83GHz, maybe no one told Crucial they were released as 1.83 and 2.0GHz???