guessnot.

acquisition?

Isn't Acquisition a P2P client?
  • Reply 83 of 135
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Fetch.

here boy!
  • Reply 84 of 135
    Finder's FTP access is good enough for what I need.
  • Reply 85 of 135
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Fetch is the most strtraight forward and easiet to use!

Here boy!
  • Reply 86 of 135
    gene cleangene clean Posts: 3,481member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Ireland

Fetch is the most strtraight forward and easiet to use!

Here boy!

You said that already. Don't repeat stuff like a robot, or people are gonna think you're spamming.

I use and like Cyberduck and Transmit. I use Cyberduck more than the Transmit, so I'm gonna go with it.
  • Reply 87 of 135
    rokrok Posts: 3,519member
    I finally paid for a full license of Transmit (i used to just use the 30-day demo when necessary, and i'd usually have re-installed before i next needed an ftp app (from home... my work always supplied a license for fetch). you can enjoy free all you want, but i love the transmit interface, the features are great (and they are usually first with them), and i feel obliged to support panic and sticking with the platform as long as they have. the price might seem steep, but consider that the incremental updates usually pack a lot of functionality and are free, and the upgrades are quite cheap and usually represent a major leap in functionality (a lesson a lot of larger companies could learn from).
  • Reply 88 of 135
    Might I reccommend Interarchy? Its not free, but its really really good. Its got everything a pro would need, and its really easy to use:

heres the specs of the program:

http://www.interarchy.com/main/features
  • Reply 89 of 135
    rokrok Posts: 3,519member
    Quote:

Originally posted by nostyleart

Might I reccommend Interarchy? Its not free, but its really really good. Its got everything a pro would need, and its really easy to use:

heres the specs of the program:

http://www.interarchy.com/main/features

i have to admit, if interarchy 8 had come out a few weeks ago when i bought transmit, i would have had a really difficult decision to make. interarchy looks awesome now.
  • Reply 90 of 135
    nathan22tnathan22t Posts: 317member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Dr. Phreak

Has anyone usef OneButton FTP?

http://www.onebutton.org/

I used to use it, but switched a few months ago to Cyberduck. The onebutton people have gone so long (almost one full year now) without making any progress. Despite showing potential... that project appears to be dead.
  • Reply 91 of 135
    iposteriposter Posts: 1,560member
    I'm quite happy with Cyberduck myself, though I haven't tried any others due to liking Cyberduck so much.
  • Reply 92 of 135
    johnhoodjohnhood Posts: 24member
    I used to use Goliath several years ago. However, Transmit is a boon for iDisk data transfer and I'm happy to support Panic!
  • Reply 93 of 135
    I use transmit for the long filename compatibility. It's complicated, but quite a few will limit the long file names. It is totally up to the developer of the FTP software to built it in.
  • Reply 94 of 135
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    I like Transmit because the icon is cute.
  • Reply 95 of 135
    tkntkn Posts: 224member
    I vote for YummyFTP over Transmit. Seems to have less bugs and works a bit quicker for me...
  • Reply 96 of 135
    Spam removed
  • Reply 97 of 135
    tkntkn Posts: 224member
    I agree, Yummy over Transmit.
  • Reply 98 of 135
    ksecksec Posts: 1,569member
    It will be great if CyberDuck version 3 can be rewritten with Objective C
  • Reply 99 of 135
    aquamacaquamac Posts: 585member
    You can get an FTP plugin for Firefox now. It's FREE! and works well.
  • Reply 100 of 135
    I will not spam windows crap in a Mac forum. I promise.