iTunes Store Hacked?

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Well, right now I'm on the iTunes Music Store, looking up music through the Browse mode, and I click on the Genre, and then the subgenre (where applicable; Opera doesn't have a subgenre, for example). But then when I get to the Artist selection, all I get in that field is a lone title "Jackass." Listed next to it in the "Album" column is "Jackass", "Jackass, Vol. 1", "Jackass, Vol. 2", "Jackass, Vol. 3." Is it possible the store has been hacked?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    Quote:

Originally posted by trtam

Well, right now I'm on the iTunes Music Store, looking up music through the Browse mode, and I click on the Genre, and then the subgenre (where applicable; Opera doesn't have a subgenre, for example). But then when I get to the Artist selection, all I get in that field is a lone title "Jackass." Listed next to it in the "Album" column is "Jackass", "Jackass, Vol. 1", "Jackass, Vol. 2", "Jackass, Vol. 3." Is it possible the store has been hacked?

It's working fine for me. Dunno what the problem is for you.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    trtamtrtam Posts: 111member
    Okay. Never mind. It is probably a server error or something. But I've check on two computers and the same happens. It is located under the genre Rock, Subgenre All. As well as: genre Alternative, Subgenre All. AND also genre Pop, Subgenre Al.

Also, it you check R&B Soul, then Subgenre All, it brings up in Artists "Surface" which is a TV Show. It's strange.