HAHAH! People just dont know!

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
They are calling the updated iPod the 6 Gen....hahah thats insane. Its still 5!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    Hilarious. So funny I forgot to laugh. \
  • Reply 2 of 7
    vinney57vinney57 Posts: 1,162member
    Wow, Dennis Hopper has joined us.
  • Reply 3 of 7
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    Shoot the hostage.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MacsRbetterthanPC

They are calling the updated iPod the 6 Gen....hahah thats insane. Its still 5!

I would like to clarify a few things.

1. That was not funny.

2. I've barely heard anybody call it generation 6.

3. That was a major waste of a new thread post.

4. What discussion did you hope to generate from your post?

5. You are not smarter than said confused people.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    first off, chill out. i just find it rediculous. also, i am smarter in that sense because i know its not a 6gen, and I saw it on cnet. search it too, youll find it.
  • Reply 6 of 7
    well, i don't blame them for calling it 6th gen.

"normal" people, average guys, are not elite macheads or expert ipodfans. just today someone at work asked me if my 1st gen ipod shuffle was an ipod nano. he was not the first person to ask me that same question.

people in general know about ipods, but they don't know the exact names, sizes, prices and features. so instead of making fun of them the correct thing should be to educate them.
  • Reply 7 of 7
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by monkeyastronaut

well, i don't blame them for calling it 6th gen.

"normal" people, average guys, are not elite macheads or expert ipodfans. just today someone at work asked me if my 1st gen ipod shuffle was an ipod nano. he was not the first person to ask me that same question.

people in general know about ipods, but they don't know the exact names, sizes, prices and features. so instead of making fun of them the correct thing should be to educate them.

...by beating them on their forehead with the iPod in question... "Had enough, punk?!"