Order Status

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
Hey anybody notice that the apple store online order status is down? It doesn't work for me right now.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    Doesn't work for me either in the Canadian Edu store.

Prob doesn't mean anything anyways, what can they possible change about order status, layout?

Just routine maintenence is my guess.

Noah
  • Reply 2 of 6
    Updates tomorrow! Anyone want to hazard a guess over what product that Apple is going to announce tomorrow?
  • Reply 3 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DHagan4755

Updates tomorrow! Anyone want to hazard a guess over what product that Apple is going to announce tomorrow?

That is the most idiotic thing i've heard in a while.

1) Recent previous products update.

2) Product updates on monday.

Also, the store was up, which it is not when they are about to release new products. In addition, the posting said, "technical difficulties".

Why the hell would technical difficulities mean new products?
  • Reply 4 of 6
    It has in the past the Order Status system has gone down the night prior to product updates. And no it isn't idiotic.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DHagan4755

It has in the past the Order Status system has gone down the night prior to product updates. And no it isn't idiotic.

Yes, just like it has gone down the night before NOTHING. Or just like the Apple Store goes down and will be "back within the hour" for NOTHING.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    Well if that is true, then we might be seeing new MacBooks tomorrow, because I ordered my MacBook last Tuesday and it is not suppost to ship till tomorrow. It would be awesome if I get a new Core 2 Duo MacBook 8).

- iGrant