- Last Active
It's about time. I'm honestly confused why it takes Apple so long to provide the obvious in their innovative technology. Like adding a slot to hold the Pencil in their iPad Pro 12in Smart Cover with Keyboard, for example. Some very obvious small enhancements makes a huge difference when comparing to competition.
This is a smart move on Apple's marketing, in my opinion. People will see Apple products being used everywhere, displays, iPads, etc. And that creates a subliminal message of choice… that the stadium choses to use Apple products, and not as a blatant branded marketing "Sponsored By Apple" expectation. That looks a lot more attractive than having the Apple logo everywhere with "Sponsored By Apple" - that stuff always looks desperate and obnoxious.
I use Apple Pay to load my Starbucks Member Card so I can use the loyalty program. Comparing these 2 payment solutions doe snot make sense. Any regular Starbucks customer most likely uses their Starbucks card, to get points (stars) - So, if I used ApplePay to may for my drink, I'd not get the loyalty stars, right?
Well in all fairness, Trump did bash Apple regarding the FBI iPhone breaking issue a few months ago. Trump is a clear anti-Apple non-user so why would Apple want to openly support this party's run for the White House? And for all those who think it'll be a problem "if" Trump gets into office, remember when Apple was just a little company who came out with an iPod, had the lowest desktop user market share, etc etc… They don't need to worry about their market share now.
It's so odd that Apple is making a clear attempt for naming conventions with changing Mac OS X to macOS, so why not judge just a but further and stop with the geography lessons and just add a number to it like we have for iOS 10 and watchOS 3… ?
1) Consumers refuse to update iOS on their devices once we know FBI is tapping in.
2) Consumers also refuse to buy any new devices which have the new OS baked in
3) FBI works with service providers to create a scenario which requires we update the OS "for improved quality of service due to bug in your current OS and new communications bandwidth yada yada yada"
4) We all start to look back at flip-phones as a means to make calls only.
5) Apple and others start to close up shop
6) Society collapses
7) FBI wins.