cba

About

Username
cba
Joined
Visits
0
Last Active
-
Roles
member
Badges
0
Posts
53

Comments

  • I've just downloaded it, even though I don't have an iPhone....will save me a bit of money so when I do get one I don't have to buy it, because by then I imagine 100k will have been downloaded!
  • Now Why doesn't Safari have a cleverer way of organising the history, this seems like a huge omission, and one that really should be sorted out.
  • Quote: Originally Posted by SELFsponsored sorry sir...just a video editor here. Sorry, I don't understand??!!
    in Disk Jockey Comment by cba January 2008
  • Hi there again, does anyone know of a component which you can plug in that merely turns the slot into another couple of USB ports? that would be useful! thanks
  • Quote: Originally Posted by O4BlackWRX Now here's my question. If you installed Mac OS X on the 8GB portion would this do the something similar to the Santa Rosa chipset and all for near instant loading? If so I'm going to have to do this on my …
  • Why is this article RED in the main page? Thanks!
  • Quote: Originally Posted by hmurchison Learn CSS ..grab a good book. I'm there with you...I need to learn as well. Then grab CSSEdit http://www.macrabbit.com/cssedit/ Later you can start dinking around with Ruby on Rails if you want to c…
  • Quote: Originally Posted by Digital Disasta Looking at your sig, you say you have Pro Tools and Logic, why are you worried about the Logic upgrade so much? **SCREECHING CAR STOPPING SOUND** Hold up! Looking at your profile it says your 17 yea…
  • Quote: Originally Posted by Digital Disasta Looking at your sig, you say you have Pro Tools and Logic, why are you worried about the Logic upgrade so much? Will it be worth me saving up for, for the upgrad , is my thought, and more information…
  • Quote: Originally Posted by SDW2001 But it's a $1500 C2D laptop! As if the processor has anything to do with the build quality. I think he posted that just to read it back to himself. "I have a C2D! hehe!" Ok, sorry, I was just trying to…
  • Quote: Originally Posted by Bageljoey ...And another thing, does YouTube even have shares anymore? Google. I think so, but this video suggests it should!
  • Quote: Quote: Originally Posted by CBA Oh god, this must be the geekiest thread I have ever seen in this forum/the world wide web! I can top that - look at your sig. what on earth is geeky in my sig?
  • Oh god, this must be the geekiest thread I have ever seen in this forum/the world wide web!
  • Quote: Originally Posted by Ireland I wouldn't know cause I can't watch those Youtube vidoes for days, my Safari seems sick. Oh dear!!
  • Bad thing was.....he wasn't drunk.....and he's my dad!!!
  • 16 gig with newly ordered pro oh yep
  • Typing now online with an airport express...I think that they are great! there we go....even answered my own question!
  • Quote: Originally Posted by shetline The only thing I can think of to say is, "Developers! Developers! Developers!" Sorry, i don't understand, and I am sure that it is my lack of knowledge, than your lack of clarity!
  • Quote: Originally Posted by blackwind212 Hi, I want to upgrade my ram to 2GB So am I right to assume there is a 1GB stick in the MBP (C2D) and not 2 512s? Also I think the ram is DDR2-PC5300 (that's what my friend said at least. I heard …
  • Quote: Originally Posted by Bergermeister Calm down. Ireland is just feeling the pressure of the keynote next week. Next time, take the time to read the subtitle under the forum. General discussion duly states it is about tech stuff. You're…