- Last Active
Mike Wuerthele said:libertyforall said:Does it apply to the 2008-2012 sold 802.11n Airport Express (Gen 1)?
Apple's website is ambiguous:
Now, what about adding APFS support to Time Capsules?!
Also, what about iOS Time Capsule file storage access?!!!!!!
cp- said:AppleInsider said:
The iMac 5K is the only new Mac that allows you to easily add third-party RAM. Taking advantage of this, we added another 32 gigabytes, and now it is equipped with 40 gigabytes [...]
Rayz2016 said:JanNL said:To put things in perspective, UK is taking all these measures because of exiting the EU. A lot of new (tax) law is aimed at strong lower taxes, to keep and attract companies. So in most cases the opposite direction of the EU.
We will also need to spend millions on border controls – the same border controls that other EU countries have (try moving to Belgium), but the U.K. didn’t implement because EU migrants paying into the taxation system was something they were happy about, until they weren’t.
And I doubt that getting foreign companies to pay their fair share of tax is going to attract them to the U.K.
Hell, most of the biggest companies in this country have their “headquarters” next door to each other, on the same shopping street on the Isle of Mann.
- Is it going to cost £40 billion? That's what the EU asks...
- Paying to have access to the EU? UK is for many EU countries their biggest market, so they are eager to get treaties in place to continue to sell in the UK.
- Are there border controls? Structural border controls are forbidden by EU law within the EU zone. Crossing the border with Belgium a few times a week for the past 15 years, never had a control... I even moved to Belgium years ago and it was only a formality.
- Aren't there a lot of proposals to lower the taxes for businesses in the UK? Genuine question.
- But there are also a lot of real HQ's, think about the City/financial centre in London.