- Last Active
Geez, just resubmit.
1) Show the rejection notice.
2) Why are you so late with the update request?
3) Seek clarification.
4) Accept even Apple can’t always get it right. The comparison is silly and immature, as is the public whining st this stag.
5) Perhaps it is a convenient excuse for being so late?
6) Why don’t you have someone on staff with real world knowledge and experience to write a your own simple app if you are going to editorialize about such things.
capnbob said:mpf541 said:I feel real bad for the ad industry. They may not me able to send me all the crap I never wanted in the first place.
I was was a fan of Techpinions but as a niche site they decided to put up a paywall rather than rely on ads. $10 a month is to much for casual interest for one website for me but I assume it is working for them.
It is just ignorant of the underlying business model of the web to wish for an ad-blocked world.
lkrupp said:Careful with the "screw you, ad industry" comments. Remember that Spotify just announced cessation of support for Safari. What if major sites (Amazon for example) start rejecting the Safari browser and force you to use something else to access their sites? These advertising companies aren't going to take this laying down. They will fight back and this is just the first salvo. You think people will just not visit retail sites that reject Safari? Hell no, people will change browsers to get to their favorite sites, just like they did in the old Microsoft hegemony days.
williamh said:This article really mischaracterizes the purpose of Metasploit. It is used to test for or confirm vulnerabilities. Of course it can also be used for nefarious purposes just like many security tools. Keep up the fake news.