- Last Active
melgross said:robin huber said:Heavier, thicker, otherwise pretty much the same. No wonder there was no event.
Unacceptable to the 10% of people like you that bought into 4K. Is it really unacceptable to the other 90% that don't know or care about 4K? Ask Amazon Fire and Roku customers who bought into 4K too.
sog35 said:Friken finally.
I got a 4k tv last year and are dying to run 4k media on it.
It really was unacceptable that ATV4 did not have 4k.
"Music remains a very under-penetrated" - seems like it is given as a positive sign while I think it is more like a negative one. It's been almost 2 years for the service and only 3% of user share?
But unlike Tim Cook, we know how to fix it - just share some of your iCloud margins and throw in the 200gb tier for free for all Apple Music subscribers. That simple.