or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › Genius Bar › How can I get completely rid of the SDK?

How can I get completely rid of the SDK?

post #1 of 3
I downloaded the iPhone SDK a while back and now want to get rid of it. I uninstalled the applications but now I'm left with thousands of these .h and .m files that I forget if they came with the SDK or not. What all in the Mac HD>Developer folder can I delete without harming my computer. These files always come up in spotlight and are very space consuming. Thanks.
post #2 of 3
This why I always use AppCleaner or AppDelete to uninstall applications along with all the helper files.

But it won't work on those leftover files if you've already trashed the official application/icon they belong to from the Applications folder.
Maybe Spring Cleaning can help, but don't remove too much!
post #3 of 3
Thanks alot Rokcet Scientist! Those links are extremely helpful I just wish I hadn't deleted the programs... oh well, I read somewhere else that you can possibly delete the whole folder without affecting your computer so I'm not too scared to delete anything important. Thanks again.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Genius Bar
AppleInsider › Forums › General › Genius Bar › How can I get completely rid of the SDK?