or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Oslo Explosion

Oslo Explosion

post #1 of 228
I've just seen a picture showing what looks like a massive explosion at the government buildings in Oslo. This looks like terrorism. (update: the police had already confirmed it was a bomb blast)

I think this deserves its own thread-

"It has been known for some time that al-Qaida core and other related "franchises" - including in the most active in Yemen – have been attempting to develop operations. Which leads to a second question: why Norway?...

The answer to that is three fold. In then first instance, with the increased levels of security and surveillance in the UK and the US as well as other European capitals, Norway might have been seen as a softer target despite the recent breaking up of an al-Qaida cell in Norway.

A more detailed explanation of the problems that Norway has had with Al Qaeda were supplied a year ago by the Atlantic magazine in an article by Thomas Hegghammer, a senior fellow at the Norwegian Defence Research Establishment in Oslo, and Dominic Tierney.

That piece followed the arrest of three men in Norway and Germany for allegedly plotting a terrorist attack involving peroxide explosives. All of those arrested were were Muslim immigrants to Norway.

The first explanation," wrote Hegghammer and Tierney, "is Afghanistan. Norway has been part of the International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) in Afghanistan from its foundation in late 2001.... In late 2007, for example, Ayman al-Zawahiri, al-Qaida's
second-in-command, said that the group had previously threatened Norway because it "participated in the war against the Muslims...

A second contributory factor for why Norway may have been eyed in the past for potential jihadi terrorist attack is the fact that in 2006, a Norwegian newspaper reprinted a series of Danish cartoons depicting the Prophet Muhammad which prompted threats against the country. A third potential explanation is the recent decision last week by a Norwegian prosecutor filed terror charges against an Iraqi-born cleric for threatening Norwegian politicians with death if he's deported from the Nordic country. The indictment centered on statements that Mullah Krekar - the founder of the Kurdish Islamist group Ansar al-Islam - made to various media, including American network NBC"
~ http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/blog...-live-coverage

Another possibility is that this 'may' have been related to the Lybian threats of attacking Europe, according to a commentator.
"I have been made victorious by terror~ Muhammad

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam," ~ Barack Obama

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam," ~ Barack Obama

post #2 of 228
Don't forget how easy it is for *anyone* with the capability and motivation to manufacture, plant and set off a bomb, especially in a low security area.

Also, remember how the media/public always gravitate towards "middle easterners" before any proof emerges, either way.... because that is what the public, especially here in the US, has been primed and indoctrinated to believe, by a media that is essentially owned by folk with Islamophobic sentiments.

Recall the OKC bombing in 1995? It was all mid-easterners, all the time, until Tim McVeigh, on account of a small oversight, got himself arrested and spoiled all the fun. If that arrest had never happened, the blame for OKC would have rested firmly with middle eastern sources.... and there would have been revenge exacted, in some fashion that never had the chance to materialize.

With the Madrid train bombing of 2004, it was an al Qaeda conspiracy theory, all the time. And that is what most people still believe, because of the what the media told us. But no link has been established between that attack and "al Qaeda". Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!

With this one, lets wait for some real proof first... that is, if real proof in such cases can ever be established, before irrational knee jerk propaganda takes over. Meanwhile, we can all blame the Arabs again, because it COMFORTABLE to do so.

In the meantime, consider the motivation for such a bombing. And why Norway? They are but minor participants in the Libya fiasco.

"A lie can get half way around the world before the truth has got its boots on" Mark Twain
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
post #3 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammi jo View Post

Don't forget how easy it is for *anyone* with the capability and motivation to manufacture, plant and set off a bomb, especially in a low security area.

Also, remember how the media/public always gravitate towards "middle easterners" before any proof emerges, either way.... because that is what the public, especially here in the US, has been primed and indoctrinated to believe, by a media that is essentially owned by folk with Islamophobic sentiments.

Recall the OKC bombing in 1995? It was all mid-easterners, all the time, until Tim McVeigh, on account of a small oversight, got himself arrested and spoiled all the fun. If that arrest had never happened, the blame for OKC would have rested firmly with middle eastern sources.... and there would have been revenge exacted, in some fashion that never had the chance to materialize.

With the Madrid train bombing of 2004, it was an al Qaeda conspiracy theory, all the time. And that is what most people still believe, because of the what the media told us. But no link has been established between that attack and "al Qaeda". Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!

With this one, lets wait for some real proof first... that is, if real proof in such cases can ever be established, before irrational knee jerk propaganda takes over. Meanwhile, we can all blame the Arabs again, because it COMFORTABLE to do so.

In the meantime, consider the motivation for such a bombing. And why Norway? They are but minor participants in the Libya fiasco.

"A lie can get half way around the world before the truth has got its boots on" Mark Twain

Good point about OKC.

I'm just posting what I'm hearing. I don't think Norway will have the kinds of extremist militia types that the US has in abundance, so whilst that doesn't rule that out, it makes it a lot less likely. But definately, until there's proof it's wrong to catagorically blame anyone.

post #4 of 228
Quote:

"Helpers of Islamic Jihad" has taken responsibility. But that won't be enough for you. Nothing will be enough for someone that still thinks 9/11 was an inside job.
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
post #5 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

"Helpers of Islamic Jihad" has taken responsibility. But that won't be enough for you. Nothing will be enough for someone that still thinks 9/11 was an inside job.

Do you have links?

This may have been commited by a right wing group from Norway. Don't know but if, as it's been reported, the shooter had blonde hair, why would he wear a wig? I suppose to answer my own question would be to help escape. But what were the chances of ever escaping, especially from an island?

post #6 of 228
These comments from someone in Norway were published on infowars.com (the included spelling errors point to someone whose first language is not English):

I’m from Norway and here are some little reported facts:

1) Fact: A person dressed as a cop has shot and killed at least 5 members of the youth organization of the governing labour party in their convention at Utøya. He is now captured.
Comment: False cops? These are professionals. The shootings happened at the same time as the explosion, but far, far away from each other (several houres + you have to take a boat to get to the island).

2) Fact: The explosion took place downdtown in the height of the holliday, with all the surrounding buildings (many important press, union and governmental buildings, including the labour party) being almost empty. At a normal day thousands would have been killed and wounded. Today, only a handful dead and wounded.
Comment: Why would terrorists choose a timing with less impact? Now, if this is a black-operation in order to influence opinion, it makes sense.

3) Fact: My friend’s father is a dynamiter blaster expert by profession. He has worked with explosions for 35 years. He noticed that the ground was raised so that the armouring which had been below the ground now lay above the ground. For this to happen the explosion have had to happen UNDER the ground, like if a gas tube had exploded (there was road/sewer work in the exact area for several days prior to this). When the ground is raised like this, as was apparant on the news, it can not have been a car bomb like the media speculates. People have been smelling sulphur all over downtown.
Comment: Who had the resources to get access underground? Not the fundamentalist simpleton, to be sure.

4) Fact: After less than one hour the police concluded that it was a “bomb”.
Comment: How can they have determined this so quickly? There has been complete chaos, people are evacuated and even corpses was not removed within an hour. How could they determine this so quickly? How could they rule out an accident in the gas pipes? This smells fishy.
I will continue to update here from Oslo if anything else suspicious pops up.

If this was a "bona fide" terrorist attack, why do it during a holiday when the buildings were almost empty, and the surrounding are was relatively deserted? After all is it not the M.O. of genuine terrorists to kill and injure as many as possible, with a single blow.. otherwise, what's the point?

This reminds me of the antics of "committed jihadist" Hani Hanjour, who, on the morning of 9/11, rather than fly the quick, easy, direct route straight into the offices of senior Defense Dept. officials, he instead steered his hijacked plane in a tortuous series of maneuvers around the Pentagon, (rendering "his mission" more liable to failure on account of what would be for his likely awareness, a certain challenge by the USAF and the Pentagon's own defense systems), only to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, by crashing the airliner into the part of the building that had recently been reinforced and where relatively few people worked, and where no high level people had their headquarters situated.

These "terrorists" are so clueless.

post #7 of 228
@sammijo

The shooting occured 2 hrs after the explosion.

The guy said he had come to provide more security after the bombing.

AP is now saying he was seen in Oslo earlier.

post #8 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands Sandon View Post

@sammijo

The shooting occured 2 hrs after the explosion.

The guy said he had come to provide more security after the bombing.

Understood.. looks like the commentator got his lines crossed, or misinterpreted/mistranslated something. The point being, that is more likely that the two attacks were connected. After all, terrorists incidents in Norway are as rare as rocking-horse manure.
post #9 of 228
Quote:

Understood.. looks like the commentator got his lines crossed, or misinterpreted/mistranslated something. The point being, that is more likely that the two attacks were connected. After all, terrorists incidents in Norway are as rare as rocking-horse manure.

Just speculating, but maybe he sabotaged a gas line or whatever was being worked on, rather than a bomb and then went on to the island.

post #10 of 228
This smells like a false flag operation, to me.

Soon we will be asked to hand over more of our rights to the state so it can "protect" us from "terrorism".

The establishment has successfully demonized Muslims, now it's time to demonize other groups and pit us against each other.

Everyone might be a "terrorist", and only government can "stop" them. And we must give up more of our rights so government can "protect" us.

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

post #11 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

This smells like a false flag operation, to me.

Soon we will be asked to hand over more of our rights to the state so it can "protect" us from "terrorism".

The establishment has successfully demonized Muslims, now it's time to demonize other groups and pit us against each other.

Everyone might be a "terrorist", and only government can "stop" them. And we must give up more of our rights so government can "protect" us.

This is great news for the manufacturers of security scanning equipment... now, all summer camps, day care centers, you name it... will be required to install the latest back-scatter x-ray products, in order to save us from... um.. who?

Is Rapiscan Systems going public any time soon?
post #12 of 228
Quote:

This is great news for the manufacturers of security scanning equipment... now, all summer camps, day care centers, you name it... will be required to install the latest back-scatter x-ray products, in order to save us from... um.. who?

Is Rapiscan Systems going public any time soon?

Yes, summer camps, day care centers, schools, and universities will all soon have TSA-like security checkpoints.

Speaking of the TSA, I'm sure they will use this as one more reason to establish road-side security checkpoints at "key locations" in major cities across the country, since this Oslo attack happened on the street.

post #13 of 228
"Anti-terrorism" drills and exercises were being conducted in the same area just prior to the Oslo bombings.

This is becoming quite the hallmark of high visibility terrorism, in which drills and exercises by security forces coincide with major attacks... in the case of 7/7 and 9/11, the *exact* (!) same scenarios as what actually happened were being "rehearsed".

Amazing.
post #14 of 228
Quote:

If this was a "bona fide" terrorist attack, why do it during a holiday when the buildings were almost empty, and the surrounding are was relatively deserted? After all is it not the M.O. of genuine terrorists to kill and injure as many as possible, with a single blow.. otherwise, what's the point?

Sammy, nearly 50 people are dead...and you're claiming may not have been a "bona fide" terror attack? Are you fucking kidding me?
post #15 of 228
Quote:

Sammy, nearly 50 people are dead...and you're claiming may not have been a "bona fide" terror attack? Are you fucking kidding me?

Oh, it was a "terror" attack, alright. What I am questioning is who is ultimately behind it.

People are slaughtered in Libya, Afghanistan, and elsewhere every day by American forces and their allies.

Why don't we see pictures of the bloody aftermath of those attacks? Because it creates more opposition to what they are doing over there.

But we are going to be inundated with articles, audio, video, and pictures of this Oslo attack for weeks and weeks, and it will be blamed on enemies of the establishment. This is a blatant attempt to try to bolster support for continued aggression in the Middle East and elsewhere.

Where is your sympathy for the hundreds - perhaps thousands - that have been killed in Libya by drones Obama sent over there?

I mourn the loss of life due to aggression EVERYWHERE, no matter who the aggressor is. And they ALL must be held accountable for their crimes.

post #16 of 228
Quote:

Oh, it was a "terror" attack, alright. What I am questioning is who is ultimately behind it.

People are slaughtered in Libya, Afghanistan, and elsewhere every day by American forces and their allies.

Why don't we see pictures of the bloody aftermath of those attacks? Because it creates more opposition to what they are doing over there.

But we are going to be inundated with articles, audio, video, and pictures of this Oslo attack for weeks and weeks, and it will be blamed on enemies of the establishment. This is a blatant attempt to try to bolster support for continued aggression in the Middle East and elsewhere.

Where is your sympathy for the hundreds - perhaps thousands - that have been killed in Libya by drones Obama sent over there?

I mourn the loss of life due to aggression EVERYWHERE, no matter who the aggressor is. And they ALL must be held accountable for their crimes.

Easy man. You are starting to draw lines that are not going to lead anywhere nice. And I am talking about the assertion that he somehow does not care about people that are killed in Libya. Do you really believe that or are you just venting?
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
post #17 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahJ View Post

Easy man. You are starting to draw lines that are not going to lead anywhere nice. And I am talking about the assertion that he somehow does not care about people that are killed in Libya. Do you really believe that or are you just venting?

Yes, I was venting, and that wasn't the implication I was trying to make.

I'm just disgusted with the whole thing and feeling pretty helpless at the moment.

post #18 of 228
Quote:

Yes, I was venting, and that wasn't the implication I was trying to make.

I'm just disgusted with the whole thing and feeling pretty helpless at the moment.

I figured, and was trying to head off any misunderstanding before it got there.
NoahJ
NoahJ
post #19 of 228
Quote:

No.

If it ain't Muslim, then according to the US corporate WEASEL media, it ain't terrorism.

What's the betting that if this angle, as reported by MSNBC is the case, the story will disappear from the news as quickly as the anthrax attacks, when it was discovered that the anthrax attacks originated from a US government bio-weapons facility, but was blamed on "al Qaeda"... (of course)

post #20 of 228
Quote:

Actually, I cannot for one nanosecond believe that anyone in DC power circles gives a rat's ass about Libyan civilians killed by US drones and bombs. Why should they.. after all they are not Christian, not Jewish, not white, don't contribute to US business interests, or the reelection campaigns of US politicians on either side of the so-called divide.

The only tears shed for murdered Libyan civilians are the crocodile variety.
post #21 of 228
Quote:

Actually, I cannot for one nanosecond believe that anyone in DC power circles gives a rat's ass about Libyan civilians killed by US drones and bombs. Why should they.. after all they are not Christian, not Jewish, not white, don't contribute to US business interests, or the reelection campaigns of US politicians on either side of the so-called divide.

The only tears shed for murdered Libyan civilians are the crocodile variety.

Well, I was not for one nano-second referring to anyone in DC power circles so I guess you have nothing to worry about.
NoahJ
NoahJ
post #22 of 228
Tonight is a night for helping the injured and grieving with the families of the dead. The rest can wait for another day.
post #23 of 228
http://www.boingboing.net/2011/07/22...r-suspect.html

Quote:
The suspect arrested in today's bombing and shooting attacks in Oslo is 32-year-old Anders Behring Breivik, who is believed to have links to right-wing extremist and anti-immigrant (read: anti-Muslim) organizations. (source: Sky News). And now, he has a Wikipedia page. The Daily Mail has photos. Here's what's said to be his Facebook page, and a Twitter account. Looks like they were both created within the past week, which is all very suspicious. According to comments attributed to him on various right-wing/anti-immigrant websites, he was a fan of white supremacist and anti-Muslim pundits including some from the US

In short: this story will disappear very rapidly in the US media-world, to be consigned to "anomalous" news. Rightwingers with anti-Muslim viewpoints are the darlings of the US media, and here's one who got caught doing something not quite kosher... or, he messed up. One wonders if he was put up to doing this by other parties to blame Muslims... after all, what did he personally have to gain from doing this?

Motivation is the key to solving almost all (serious) crimes.
post #24 of 228
Terrible news-

"The updated knowledge we are sitting on now is at least 80," police chief Oystein Maeland told a news conference. "We can't guarantee that won't increase somewhat," he said, adding some were badly injured.

Previously, police had said that at least 10 had been killed in the shooting at the Utoeya island northwest of Oslo, along with seven killed by a bomb blast in central Oslo.

Maeland said the attack had reached "catastrophic dimensions."
~ http://uk.reuters.com/article/2011/0...76M0BA20110723

post #25 of 228
Right wing extremist. Tried to wipe out the next generation of Labour politicians.
post #26 of 228
He's being described as a right wing Christian.

http://www.latimes.com/news/la-fgw-n...,4188483.story

Death toll now at 91.

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

post #27 of 228
Arlington Road. Poignant movie. I am shocked by this news but always remember terror can come from within.
post #28 of 228
Quote:

I've just seen a picture showing what looks like a massive explosion at the government buildings in Oslo. This looks like terrorism. (update: the police had already confirmed it was a bomb blast)

I think this deserves its own thread-

"It has been known for some time that al-Qaida core and other related "franchises" - including in the most active in Yemen have been attempting to develop operations. Which leads to a second question: why Norway?...

The answer to that is three fold. In then first instance, with the increased levels of security and surveillance in the UK and the US as well as other European capitals, Norway might have been seen as a softer target despite the recent breaking up of an al-Qaida cell in Norway.

A more detailed explanation of the problems that Norway has had with Al Qaeda were supplied a year ago by the Atlantic magazine in an article by Thomas Hegghammer, a senior fellow at the Norwegian Defence Research Establishment in Oslo, and Dominic Tierney.

That piece followed the arrest of three men in Norway and Germany for allegedly plotting a terrorist attack involving peroxide explosives. All of those arrested were were Muslim immigrants to Norway.

The first explanation," wrote Hegghammer and Tierney, "is Afghanistan. Norway has been part of the International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) in Afghanistan from its foundation in late 2001.... In late 2007, for example, Ayman al-Zawahiri, al-Qaida's
second-in-command, said that the group had previously threatened Norway because it "participated in the war against the Muslims...

A second contributory factor for why Norway may have been eyed in the past for potential jihadi terrorist attack is the fact that in 2006, a Norwegian newspaper reprinted a series of Danish cartoons depicting the Prophet Muhammad which prompted threats against the country. A third potential explanation is the recent decision last week by a Norwegian prosecutor filed terror charges against an Iraqi-born cleric for threatening Norwegian politicians with death if he's deported from the Nordic country. The indictment centered on statements that Mullah Krekar - the founder of the Kurdish Islamist group Ansar al-Islam - made to various media, including American network NBC"
~ http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/blog...-live-coverage

Another possibility is that this 'may' have been related to the Lybian threats of attacking Europe, according to a commentator.

It was one lone gunman who did this horrific act of killing 80 people in the camp and others in the city. He was a right wing fanatic who was against the government completely.This I believe was not the work of al-Qaida.
post #29 of 228
Quote:

LInk please?
post #30 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergermeister View Post

He's being described as a right wing Christian.

http://www.latimes.com/news/la-fgw-n...,4188483.story

Death toll now at 91.

Whatever his reason if he is the one responsible he should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
NoahJ
NoahJ
post #31 of 228
Quote:

Whatever his reason if he is the one responsible he should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Seriously, even if he's a Christian!!?

post #32 of 228
Taking a look at the majority opinion/commentary posted on CNN, yahoo etc:

Yesterday, it was all anti-Muslim knee-jerking. Today, its Christian apologists.

This story will now disappear very quickly. This is not a corporate media sensation like Abdul Mutallab the "underwear bomber" who, in a carefully crafted scenario that hurt *nobody*, was escorted onto a plane by authorities, bearing a one-way ticket, to try to detonate a "bomb" that could never have exploded, in order to generate fear and trepidation amongst the traveling public.
post #33 of 228
Quote:

Seriously, even if he's a Christian!!?

My words were clear. As was my position.
NoahJ
NoahJ
post #34 of 228
Quote:

My words were clear. As was my position.

So, do we start profiling white conservative Christians like we did with Muslims after 9/11? When a church is planned to be built somewhere, do we raise a big stink like was done over the mosque in NYC?

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
post #35 of 228
Norway's PM's speech after the event:

Quote:
"Today Norway was hit by two shocking and bloody and cowardly attacks.
We still do not know who attacked us; much is still uncertain.
But we know that many are dead and injured.
We are all shocked at the evil that has struck us so brutally and so suddenly
This night demands much of all of us.
And the days that follow will demand even more
We are prepared to face up to this.
Norway hangs together during critical times.
We mourn our dead, we suffer with the injured, and we comfort relatives.
This is about attacks on innocent civilians, on young people at summer camp.
An attack on all of us.
I have a message to the people who attacked us, and those behind them.
This is a message from all of Norway:
You will not destroy us.
You will not destroy our democracy nor our quest for a better world.
We are a small nation, but we are a proud nation.
No one shall bomb us into silence or shoot us into silence.
Nothing will frighten us out of being Norway.
This night we will comfort each other, talk with each other, and stand together.
Tomorrow we will show the world that Norway's democracy grows stronger when it is challenged.
We shall find the guilty and hold them responsible.
The important thing tonight is to save lives, to care for the victims and their loved ones
I would like to state my recognition for the work of the police, the medics,
and all the other people who currently do such formidable work
to help others, healing injures and saving lives.
We must never cease to stand up for our values.
We have to show that our open society can pass this test, too,
And that the answer to violence is even more democracy,
even more humanity, but never naïveté.

That is what we owe to the victims and to the those they hold dear."

I wish that were GWB's response to 9/11.

-Sagan

-Sagan
post #36 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by BR View Post

So, do we start profiling white conservative Christians like we did with Muslims after 9/11? When a church is planned to be built somewhere, do we raise a big stink like was done over the mosque in NYC?

Please feel free to answer your own question.
NoahJ
NoahJ
post #37 of 228
Quote:

I really liked his response as well.
NoahJ
NoahJ
post #38 of 228
Quote:

post #39 of 228
Quote:

Don't we all, I am sure. Except the extremist neocon cartel, the defense and security sectors and others....

But really, no matter how one looks at it... how could Bush have ever made such a wonderful, civil response, with empathy for the people, on a par with what the Norwegian P.M. said? The main agenda of that 2001 Bush Administration, drafted prior to 9/11, depended utterly on an event like 9/11. The main policymakers of that administration even admitted so. Public support for the multi-trillion "war on terrorism", the suspension of so many rights and civil liberties, the power grab by the executive branch, the Patriot Acts, the huge increases in the military budget, and so much more of what ended up becoming law in the last ignominious decade, would have been IMPOSSIBLE without an event like 9/11. The public were corralled via fear, coercion and blackmail, into supporting such. Shock and Awe.

In other words, what GWB said (or was instructed to say?) post 9/11 is 180º in opposition to the spirit, foresight and courage of the Norwegian PM's address.
post #40 of 228
Quote:

Scandinavia ain't perfect but somehow within the past 50 to a 100 years they managed to get a lot of things right.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Oslo Explosion