The International Insult Thread

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 36
    You are the Mussoulini of the macintosh empire. Stalinrat.
  • Reply 22 of 36
    der kopfder kopf Posts: 2,275member
    Spanish: ¡Me cago en la madre que te pario!
  • Reply 23 of 36
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member
    sei un finocchio. (ITA)

and.. ime munaa (waiting for Timo's translation..)
  • Reply 24 of 36
    rooroo Posts: 162member
    here are two japanese standards, anyone know anymore? i'd love to find some for class..

ばか

"ba-ka"meaning "idiot"

おあえの かあちゃんは でべそ

"o-ma-e no kah-chan wa de-be-soh" meaning "your mother has a protruding navel" its like "your mom wears combat boots" i guess.
  • Reply 25 of 36
    alcimedesalcimedes Posts: 5,486member
    i'll ask around, i should be able to cover most of asia, and downtown chicago.

those are the only two groups that come to MN anyway.
  • Reply 26 of 36
    defiantdefiant Posts: 4,876member
    [quote]Originally posted by ColanderOfDeath:

<strong>German: (This is a last resort insult, a very grave thing that must only be said to the worst and most heinous scumbags) Du Bist ein Amerikanischer!</strong><hr></blockquote>

eine amerikanische verfiggte scheissrate !
  • Reply 27 of 36
    The southern African selection (phonetic).

Suhcka: 'fück off' (Zulu)

Foetzak (pron. 'foot-sack): see above (Afrikaans)

Ya ma se poos: 'your mother's organs of generation' (very bad. This will get you beaten up.)
  • Reply 28 of 36
    [quote]eine amerikanische verfiggte scheissrate<hr></blockquote>

Ich kann ein bischen Deutsche geschprechen aber ich verstehe nichts "verfiggte" oder "Scheissrate".
  • Reply 29 of 36
    der kopfder kopf Posts: 2,275member
    Ik ga eens in je muil schijten.
  • Reply 30 of 36
    [quote]Originally posted by ColanderOfDeath:

<strong>

Ich kann ein bischen Deutsche geschprechen aber ich verstehe nichts "verfiggte" oder "Scheissrate".</strong><hr></blockquote>

He probably means "verfickte" "Scheissratte", which would translate to something like "f*cking sh*t rat".
  • Reply 31 of 36
    thuh freakthuh freak Posts: 2,664member
    in my short time spent in russia, the only cuss words i ever heard were clearly english [or what i'd previously thought of as english]. in russia they'd spout several mouthfuls of gobletygook, then say "****" or "shit". it was about the only thing i could understand; and funnier still was those words didn't come across with thick russian accents.
  • Reply 32 of 36
    defiantdefiant Posts: 4,876member
    [quote]Originally posted by GSpotter:

<strong>

He probably means "verfickte" "Scheissratte", which would translate to something like "f*cking sh*t rat".</strong><hr></blockquote>

exakt. my spelling isn't well in the morning.
  • Reply 33 of 36
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    [quote]Originally posted by tonton:

<strong>It scares me because all this happened in Spring of 2000, preceding the September 11 attacks. Could it have been Al Qaeda using AI to communicate?</strong><hr></blockquote>

It's likely.
  • Reply 34 of 36
    Osama uses a mac because the superior battery life allows him to fill those long lonely nights in that cave with hours and hours of Eric's Solitaire Sampler.

[ 12-10-2002: Message edited by: ColanderOfDeath ]</p>