Apple to retain, redesign plastic MacBook family

123457»

Comments

• Reply 121 of 125
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JeffDM View Post

Yeah, it can be irritating, Apple rarely uses the same terminology as the rest of the computer industry. I don't know how common MXM is these days either. It's supposed to be a notebook type graphics card format, and I really don't get into high end notebooks enough to know if it is commonly used.

I've never seen it, but I rarely disassemble PC laptops beyond the keyboard or top/bottom casings, and even less so on high-end machines. That wikipedia article you referenced had list, albeit small, of where MXM cards can be found.
  • Reply 122 of 125
    Watch this innovative laptop computer video, wherein bees lifting the laptop amazingly when the honey & glue is spread over the laptop. A must watch new video.

Check new lightweight laptop being flown in air by bees amazingly! A funny advertisement shoot for laptop!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_12L_Dme8Vc
  • Reply 123 of 125
    What about the mini?

Seems as if all of Apple's products are receiving attention yet the poor mini is back to being the forgotten child.
  • Reply 124 of 125
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Carmissimo View Post

What about the mini?

Seems as if all of Apple's products are receiving attention yet the poor mini is back to being the forgotten child.

I agree, and so that someone at Apple hears our fervent request, I would urge you to go to www.apple.com/feedback/macmini.html and fill in a request that they please continue to support, enhance, update the dear mini on a regular basis.