Apple, Microsoft trade places selling iPod touch and Zune HD

1235»

Comments

• Reply 81 of 83
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by emulator View Post

yes he will. when ipod was all white and the rest were black, they all pointed middle finger at the black. when ipod became black, same ppl praised black as an apple invention. just one example, but i'm sure there are many.

"people started to tell us they also want to see the touch as a camera."

The white iPod is now a legacy. We still have it on the iPhone 3G 16GB / 3GS and it is really nice. Maybe the Touch will see a camera next year.
  • Reply 82 of 83
    irelandireland Posts: 17,799member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by melgross View Post

And I have to admit that sometimes Prince's articles aren't as well researched as those in ARsTechnica and Anandtech. They're mostly correct, but he gives them just enough of a wedge that they can attack the whole thing just by association.

The problem isn't that they are necessarily wrong, but they sometimes read like they were written by Steve Jobs' wife. 95% of his articles are set up in a biased way.

"Steve Jobs crushes Bill Gates at event."

The above title quote is made up, but it could just as easily be real. The Price not only needs to tone it down, but he needs to re-evaluate the way he writes them. I personally don't like the slanted attention grabbing titles, they actually sound childish. Apple-tinted glasses.

In my opinion the only healthy relationship/opinion you could have of Apple is a love/hate one.
  • Reply 83 of 83
    melgrossmelgross Posts: 33,599member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

The problem isn't that they are necessarily wrong, but they sometimes read like they were written by Steve Jobs' wife. 95% of his articles are set up in a biased way.

"Steve Jobs crushes Bill Gates at event."

The above title quote is made up, but it could just as easily be real. The Price not only needs to tone it down, but he needs to re-evaluate the way he writes them. I personally don't like the slanted attention grabbing titles, they actually sound childish. Apple-tinted glasses.

In my opinion the only healthy relationship/opinion you could have of Apple is a love/hate one.

I thing he's been reading the The Inquirer too much.