Apple, rapper Eminem could end up in court over iTunes battle

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 41

Funny you should use a quote from that film here. Eminem has used lines from that very movie in his lyrics on multiple occasions. For instance, in Guilty Conscience Eminem is talking about a man who comes home to see his wife cheating on him. Dr. Dre tries to reason that there could be a logical explanation. Eminem retorts, "what she tripped? fell? Landed on his dick?" In The Last Boy Scout Bruce Willis catches his wife cheating and when she and her lover try to give a logical explanation Bruce Willis replies, and I quote, " Sure, sure, I know... it just happened. Coulda happened to anybody. It was an accident, right? You tripped, slipped on the floor and accidentally stuck your dick in my wife. "Whoops! I'm so sorry, Mrs. H. I guess this just isn't my week." " This could of course be a total coincidence. However later in the film Bruce Willis threatens to sodomize Jimmy Dix with an umbrella and then "open it up inside him". Eminem's darkest album, Relapse, has a lovely tune by the name of "Stay Wide Awake" in which he rhymes "**** you with an umbrella and open it up while the shits inside you".  Pure happenstance? I guess its possible, but recently Eminem released a rap duo album with Da Royce 5'9" in which Da Royce raps "When they ask me for a hook, I ask them left right, head or gut?" Again another famous line from The Last Boy Scout, Bruce Willis repeatedly asks people Head or Gut? Before assaulting either or.