Disney turns to Apple's Steve Jobs to spark retail magic

2

Comments

  • Reply 21 of 51
    teckstudteckstud Posts: 6,476member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DKWalsh4 View Post


    Again, you're missing the point. I never said Microsoft has nothing to do with mobile checkout. Neither does the article. I just don't see any point in your original post other than to start an argument\\get the thread off topic.



    You complain when AI focuses on Microsoft, then turn around and take an article that has nothing to do with Microsoft and make it about them.



    Give credit where credit is due- that's all. Do you have a problem with that? Obviously you do!
  • Reply 22 of 51
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by teckstud View Post


    I thought it rather sad when Pixar gave in to Disney too. Disney stands for weverything that's wrong in America . They bare more than a fair share of the dumbing of America with their theme parks, and dumbed down network shows.



    Let alone the blatant strengthening of classism in their shows! No wonder why Apple has a hand very much tied to Disney's paw.
  • Reply 23 of 51
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by camroidv27 View Post


    Let alone the blatant strengthening of classism in their shows! No wonder why Apple has a hand very much tied to Disney's paw.



    Apple promotes classism? How? Because their products are expensive?
  • Reply 24 of 51
    teckstudteckstud Posts: 6,476member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by camroidv27 View Post


    Let alone the blatant strengthening of classism in their shows! No wonder why Apple has a hand very much tied to Disney's paw.



    More like Disney's mouse tail- let's not forget it's the House of Mouse.
  • Reply 25 of 51
    teckstudteckstud Posts: 6,476member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DKWalsh4 View Post


    Apple promotes classism? How? Because their products are expensive?



    No- that's Apple- isn't that what you stated before? Princesses are happy but waifs are not.
  • Reply 26 of 51
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by teckstud View Post


    Give credit where credit is due- that's all. Do you have a problem with that? Obviously you do!



    You really need to check out - I mean, chill out - man.
  • Reply 27 of 51
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by teckstud View Post


    No- that's Apple- isn't that what you stated before? Princesses are happy but waifs are not.



    What's Apple? And what did I state before?
  • Reply 28 of 51
    teckstudteckstud Posts: 6,476member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by anantksundaram View Post


    You really need to check out - I mean, chill out - man.



    Anan- you don't want me to tell you what you "really" need. Besides I'd get removed for it.
  • Reply 29 of 51
    teckstudteckstud Posts: 6,476member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DKWalsh4 View Post


    What's Apple? And what did I state before?



    My apology - it was iReality in the next thread who stated that. Sorry.
  • Reply 30 of 51
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by digitalclips View Post


    Could also help Apple I would think! M$ no doubt ready to copy anything Apple do could partner with Six Flags.





    Six Flags is already in bankruptcy so what would be Microsoft's motivation? They can't destroy them like they have everything else they have innovated!
  • Reply 31 of 51
    teckstuds' real signature: "Once you go Troll, you never go back!"
  • Reply 32 of 51
    MacProMacPro Posts: 19,454member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mark Dodel View Post


    Six Flags is already in bankruptcy so what would be Microsoft's motivation? They can't destroy them like they have everything else they have innovated!



    Hence my comment, it was a joke
  • Reply 33 of 51
    MacProMacPro Posts: 19,454member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Garamond View Post


    teckstuds' real signature: "Once you go Troll, you never go back!"



    I have had him blocked for months and only see his posts because people rise to the bait. Just add him to the 'ignore list' and be happy
  • Reply 34 of 51
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by teckstud View Post


    No- it's just stating the full facts. That's all- nothing more nothing less.

    Your ridiculous analysis that Microsoft has nothing to do with electronic check out is pure denial. Good try though.



    You're getting really pathetic. This is just weak. I know I shouldn't encourage you by replying, but what would this forum be without your continuous trolling and FUD?



    Aren't you going to tell us the names of the contractors that built the stores and who made the tables, the glass in the windows, the employee uniforms, and the lighting fixtures? That would all be just as relevant to this discussion.



    Oh wait, I get your point. You are saying that Apple is a smart, well-run company that doesn't have a problem with using a product from a competing company if it solves a problem for them. That would be in contrast to Microsoft where they insist that their own products be used for everything throughout the company even when they don't work. I've heard that they don't even want their engineers to use Google search despite the lost productivity of trying to find anything useful with MS search.
  • Reply 35 of 51
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DKWalsh4 View Post


    Again, you're missing the point. I never said Microsoft has nothing to do with mobile checkout. Neither does the article. I just don't see any point in your original post other than to start an argument\\get the thread off topic.



    You complain when AI focuses on Microsoft, then turn around and take an article that's about Apple and Disney and make it about Microsoft.



    Like a fly in the ointment
  • Reply 36 of 51
    newbeenewbee Posts: 2,055member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by anantksundaram View Post


    Do you have a point?



    Does he ever? We're talking about TeckDud here, remember.
  • Reply 37 of 51
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MadIvan View Post


    You're getting really pathetic. This is just weak. I know I shouldn't encourage you by replying, but what would this forum be without your continuous trolling and FUD?



    Aren't you going to tell us the names of the contractors that built the stores and who made the tables, the glass in the windows, the employee uniforms, and the lighting fixtures? That would all be just as relevant to this discussion.



    Oh wait, I get your point. You are saying that Apple is a smart, well-run company that doesn't have a problem with using a product from a competing company if it solves a problem for them. That would be in contrast to Microsoft where they insist that their own products be used for everything throughout the company even when they don't work. I've heard that they don't even want their engineers to use Google search despite the lost productivity of trying to find anything useful with MS search.



    Excellent post. You articulated it way better that some of us did.



    But it is a wasted post......
  • Reply 38 of 51
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by newbee View Post


    Does he ever? We're talking about TeckDud here, remember.



    Yes, his point is to derail a thread, which he has successfully done.
  • Reply 39 of 51
    newbeenewbee Posts: 2,055member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DJRumpy View Post


    Disney is nothing but a copyright whore and the primary reason we have these damn Mickey Mouse extensions to the copyright act.



    I despise that company and anything they stand for. They are blatant proof of what money can do in Washington. They have twisted a useful law and turned it into something ugly and counter productive. They are the primary reason that Public Domain is quickly becoming useless.



    IMO, It's a little sad that Apple is associating with Disney in any sort of collaboration.





    What's the matter, Mommy won't take you to Disneyland?
  • Reply 40 of 51
    newbeenewbee Posts: 2,055member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by teckstud View Post


    I thought it rather sad when Pixar gave in to Disney too. Disney stands for everything that's wrong in America . They bare more than a fare share in the dumbing of America with their theme parks, and dumbed down network shows.





    First Apple , now Disney. Next thing you know TeckDud will use his "expertise" to slam Apple pie.
Sign In or Register to comment.