Enterprise - The verdict?

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 48
    Isnt T'Pol disgustingly... erotically thin...

Yes and no. She in scarily thin, but the ammount that her breats and ass stick out makes for an effect that makes her look even more so.
  • Reply 42 of 48
    Am I the only one who thinks the Enterprise intro theme completely sucks?

By far the worst intro music in any Star Trek series so far IMO.

Apart from that, I don't particularly like Bakula, but otherwise Enterprise is pretty good.

Bye,

RazzFazz
  • Reply 43 of 48
    [quote]Originally posted by RazzFazz:

<strong>Am I the only one who thinks the Enterprise intro theme completely sucks?</strong><hr></blockquote>

No.

I'm neutral on it. But many people hate it.
  • Reply 44 of 48
    g4dudeg4dude Posts: 1,016member
    [quote]Originally posted by RazzFazz:

<strong>Am I the only one who thinks the Enterprise intro theme completely sucks?

By far the worst intro music in any Star Trek series so far IMO.

Apart from that, I don't particularly like Bakula, but otherwise Enterprise is pretty good.

Bye,

RazzFazz</strong><hr></blockquote>

No you aren't. But you won't get any sympathy from me, I like it. Listen to the words, then watch Broken Bow, it will all make sense.
  • Reply 45 of 48
    outsideroutsider Posts: 6,008member
    Am I the only one who thinks the Enterprise intro theme completely sucks?

It doesn't make you think of star trek. I didn't like it at first at all, but what are you going to do.. No it's grown on me. Maybe it was to get non-trekkies to watch.
  • Reply 46 of 48
    falconfalcon Posts: 458member
    I actualy really like the opening song/vid. Took a little while for me to warm up to it, but I think its really good and fits with the show.
  • Reply 47 of 48
    For some unknown reason the doctor guy keeps reminding me of Dan Aykroyd, especially the part he played in the "Coneheads" I have no idea why.

[ 01-29-2002: Message edited by: Mediaman ]</p>
  • Reply 48 of 48
    ferroferro Posts: 453member
    [quote]Originally posted by Mediaman:

<strong>For some unknown reason the doctor guy keeps reminding me of Dan Aykroyk, especially the part he played in the "Coneheads" I have no idea why.</strong><hr></blockquote>

I know why...

Its becuase he never really uses his neck that much...

Neither did the cone heads... they would always turn their torso more than just look in that direction...

E PLURIBUS UNIX

------------------------------------