MacNN Lounge

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 45
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    [quote]Originally posted by Gregg:

<strong>

Don't you mean more stupid topics? (At MacNN) :confused: </strong><hr></blockquote>

Yeah, you're right. My bad.
  • Reply 42 of 45
    brussellbrussell Posts: 9,812member
    Can you give some examples of what you would consider to be really good threads?
  • Reply 43 of 45
    timotimo Posts: 353member
    I post at both places, and come over here when things get dull at MacNN. CaseCom's got it: there's always a cycle in post quality. For a while there may be good posting but often thereafter general idiot time follows.

And I like Demonhood's "style", too.

All in all I prefer MacNN's boards, but lately AppleOutsider has been better than the Lounge at MacNN.

FWIW I think the Cash posts above are fake.
  • Reply 44 of 45
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    [quote]Originally posted by BRussell:

<strong>Can you give some examples of what you would consider to be really good threads?</strong><hr></blockquote>

There's nothing specifc I consider to be "really good threads", but overall from what I've seem lately the threads have been really stupid.
  • Reply 45 of 45
    You want topics? You can't handle the topics!

Send over the boys to kidnap Lerkfish, Apple Pro Underwear, philzilla and chris_h and get them posting here. IMHO there would be no MacNN Lounge without those guys (and Ma... Timo of course).

Mind you, I have a soft spot for whackiness so I may be wrong. I don't see much whacky goin' on here. Ca$h is fun in a perverted kind of way. (and yes, I have the photos. ).

The MacAddict boards are quite busy too but you can't post pictures there. Dumb move for a Mac forum IMHO.

[ 03-20-2002: Message edited by: RollerBovine ]</p>