The Mavericks Reign Supreme

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 25
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    I hated getting Van Exel. I hate his attitude and he's a punk. I also was glad we got rid of Howard. We got Raef, who has been good for us, but we also got Avery Johnson, who I also hate.

The thing that makes me like it at the end of the day is the draft pick. I always like giving Don Nelson draft picks.

---

Tiga Tiga Tiga Woods y'all mo-diggity:

Give me a hug.

Nick the Quick can suck my prick. He's a violent thug that isn't all that tough.

And yes, those are excuses. Reggie Miller isn't what he once was and the one good player that was on your team is gone now. I feel your pain, I had to see the headlines about Jason Kidd being traded because we had a dipshit for a coach.
  • Reply 22 of 25
    tigerwoods99tigerwoods99 Posts: 2,633member
    Reggie Miller has had to step aside this year for the young guys, such as Jermaine O'Neal (the real O'Neal). The guy can still play, you'll see come playoffs. I guarantee if the Pacers get the 8th spot, he will average over 30 in the playoffs. That's when Reggie is Reggie. And he's clutch. Did you happen to see the last Pacers game? Reggie had a huge game made a bunch of 3s and carried them to a win when they were struggling.
  • Reply 23 of 25
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    You don't sit your best player when the playoffs are on the line to let your young guys "develop". Not even Thomas is that stupid.
  • Reply 24 of 25
    Thomas is that stupid.

59-45 Pacers lead. Beat my Cavs Indy.

Raptors & Bucks game is just about even right now.

I'm a big Toronto fan tonight.
  • Reply 25 of 25
    Oh snaps Jazz take on Mavericks tonight. lets get that 7th spot!