Oklahoma City Bombing: A New Perspective

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 43
    little cusslittle cuss Posts: 150member
    did they give you a spelling test before they issued yer license?

they should have, insouciantly...

cuss

p.s. why? given the time of the blast? i would imagine most were working cases(field agents keep odd hours don't ya know), you gotta figger that out of that many, a couple were on vacation... maybe even a couple sick... some were late, but not that late (9:18 am)... just depends(and none of this is crucial to the case), in this day and age, if there's no reason to check in to the office... then why do it? they don't punch a clock ya know? given that SS agents and whatnot were among the victims, i'd consider the ATF agents not being there a godsend and not proof of a coverup. prior knowledge is moot at this point... right?

p.p.s. folks, libby lookers and hangerson to this thread... some of us gun owners can spell, aren't given to conspiratorial thought and don't believe everything we hear, read, etc. this includes NRA propaganda. thank you for your time. now back off, (clickclack goes my shotgun).
  • Reply 42 of 43
    robertprobertp Posts: 139member
    [quote]Originally posted by little cuss:

<strong>did they give you a spelling test before they issued yer license?

they should have, insouciantly...

cuss

p.s. why? given the time of the blast? i would imagine most were working cases(field agents keep odd hours don't ya know), you gotta figger that out of that many, a couple were on vacation... maybe even a couple sick... some were late, but not that late (9:18 am)... just depends(and none of this is crucial to the case), in this day and age, if there's no reason to check in to the office... then why do it? they don't punch a clock ya know? given that SS agents and whatnot were among the victims, i'd consider the ATF agents not being there a godsend and not proof of a coverup. prior knowledge is moot at this point... right?

p.p.s. folks, libby lookers and hangerson to this thread... some of us gun owners can spell, aren't given to conspiratorial thought and don't believe everything we hear, read, etc. this includes NRA propaganda. thank you for your time. now back off, (clickclack goes my shotgun).</strong><hr></blockquote>

You should re-check your first posting responses before hurling stones about spelling errors as you are supposed to be a COPY EDITOR, who surely is no poet with words or sentence structure. I will close by saying that you have proven nor disproven anything as someone who was a supposed first hand witness WITH pictures that you , for some reason or another just can't show here...I do believe the bullshit does not fall far from the bull my friend. It would , however be refreshing to hear from a person who was really there that day and get a real first hand account, not some cyberspace wannabe with an attitude problem. The web is full of your type cuss and there will be no shortage of your kind soon if you should happen to depart from the web.
  • Reply 43 of 43
    little cusslittle cuss Posts: 150member
    yes,

try zoloft. and give it a few days. listen pal, i dun tole yew i was typin' way tew fass. so git ober it. m'kay? and another thing, i was attempting to illuminate yer noodle to an abject lesson of the pitfalls of believing everything you read.

i failed, miserably, you clearly aren't ready...

cuss

p.s. now where's my happy meal you whiney little bitch?

[ 05-14-2002: Message edited by: little cuss ]</p>