Online dating service finds iPhone owners have more sex partners

13567

Comments

  • Reply 41 of 132
    justflybobjustflybob Posts: 1,337member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post


    They mean with other people.



    Man, oh man, did this make me laugh!
  • Reply 42 of 132
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by davesw View Post


    Wouldn't surprise me, the typical Android users are pimple-faced ugly geeks wearing braces.



    And the data would also seem to indicate that iPhone users are unable to keep a stable relationship and go around humping anything that moves. Kind of like the guidos down in Jersey.



    Point I'm trying to make is that your generalization of who uses what phone can go both ways.
  • Reply 43 of 132
    zoetmbzoetmb Posts: 2,639member
    Why would the DSLRs be perceived as creating less desirable images than the point-and-shoots and m4/3 cameras? That makes no sense to me (unless they record more detail which makes people look uglier.)



    How does the dating service know who is actually having sex as opposed to just meeting people?



    (I'm an iPhone user myself, but) maybe iPhone users are simply bigger liars.
  • Reply 44 of 132
    herbapouherbapou Posts: 2,227member
    Women had more partners than man no matter the phone.
  • Reply 45 of 132
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by herbapou View Post


    Women had more partners than man no matter the phone.



    Hookers like iPhones too.
  • Reply 46 of 132
    dogcowdogcow Posts: 713member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by zoetmb View Post


    Why would the DSLRs be perceived as creating less desirable images than the point-and-shoots and m4/3 cameras? That makes no sense to me (unless they record more detail which makes people look uglier.)



    Too much detail? You can see all the imperfections where as a lower quality camera will make those imperfections less noticeable. Like how HD porn requiers more makeup, etc to make people look better.
  • Reply 47 of 132
    nvidia2008nvidia2008 Posts: 9,262member
    1.

    Clearly AppleInsider is a humor site too! Wow.



    2.

    Note to self: women with iPhones are sluts.



    3.

    I'm sure as hell, more than ever, staying away from Android.



    4.

    More than 10 sexual partners by age 30, boy, that's quite a bit. I think I almost make that mark, but that's because I would add in men and women to reach that total...



    5.

    I do agree with a previous poster though, number of sexual partners is not that meaningful a statistic, activity per week is more important. A steady couple going out for 2 years can get up to some insane stuff while a single guy might only have periods of flings here and there in the same time. Well, depending on the person. I do reflect on if I had a more stable relationship on average during my time between 20 and 30 I would have actually had *more* sexual activity [with other people].
  • Reply 48 of 132
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jimsong View Post


    And having more sex partners is a good thing? To me, it indicates a lack of commitment, attention deficit (get tired of something new really fast, and quickly give up on relationships rather than working things out), and selfishness (it's all about satisfying MY sexual desires, even if I end up throwing other people out like junk when I'm done with them).



    What to talk about it ?
  • Reply 49 of 132
    tjwtjw Posts: 216member
    what a crock of shit
  • Reply 50 of 132
    nvidia2008nvidia2008 Posts: 9,262member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dogcow View Post


    Too much detail? You can see all the imperfections where as a lower quality camera will make those imperfections less noticeable. Like how HD porn requiers more makeup, etc to make people look better.



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by zoetmb View Post


    Why would the DSLRs be perceived as creating less desirable images than the point-and-shoots and m4/3 cameras? That makes no sense to me (unless they record more detail which makes people look uglier.)



    How does the dating service know who is actually having sex as opposed to just meeting people?



    (I'm an iPhone user myself, but) maybe iPhone users are simply bigger liars.



    Yeah. iPhone 3GS-quality is just about the sweet spot for dating service pictures, I reckon. Anything less than that can be considered a blind date, anything more... too much detail for a first date.
  • Reply 51 of 132
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jimsong View Post


    And having more sex partners is a good thing? To me, it indicates a lack of commitment, attention deficit (get tired of something new really fast, and quickly give up on relationships rather than working things out), and selfishness (it's all about satisfying MY sexual desires, even if I end up throwing other people out like junk when I'm done with them).



    You need to look to Android users for fidelity and relationship skills, apparently.
  • Reply 52 of 132
    nvidia2008nvidia2008 Posts: 9,262member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by earthy View Post


    Well, at least on the guy-guy side of things, I haven't yet heard of any web sites called guyswithblackberrys, guyswithandroids, or guyswithpalms yet.



    Let alone guyswithwindowsphones...



    WARNING: if you visit the alternative, *****NSFW*****







    Quote:
    Originally Posted by davesw View Post


    Wouldn't surprise me, the typical Android users are pimple-faced ugly geeks wearing braces.



    LOL yeah remember too, there's the lovely iJustine, http://www.google.com.my/images?q=ijustine but no DroidJustine...
  • Reply 53 of 132
    nvidia2008nvidia2008 Posts: 9,262member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ionFreeman View Post


    You need to look to Android users for fidelity and relationship skills, apparently.



    Yup, they also have a preference for fragmented operating systems and poor quality, hobby apps.
  • Reply 54 of 132
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AsianBob View Post


    And the data would also seem to indicate that iPhone users are unable to keep a stable relationship and go around humping anything that moves. Kind of like the guidos down in Jersey.



    Point I'm trying to make is that your generalization of who uses what phone can go both ways.



    Im surprised the article didn't mention the average iPhone users doesn't put their phone down durning sex.
  • Reply 55 of 132
    nvidia2008nvidia2008 Posts: 9,262member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by herbapou View Post


    Women had more partners than man no matter the phone.



    Interestingly, men are more likely to lie in such a survey. Which means... well, fill in the blanks, people!!!
  • Reply 56 of 132
    nvidia2008nvidia2008 Posts: 9,262member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by extremeskater View Post


    Im surprised the article didn't mention the average iPhone users doesn't put their phone down durning sex.



    Yeah, is it cheating if during sex you turn on FaceTime with someone else? If both partners do it then it's a 4-way!
  • Reply 57 of 132
    nvidia2008nvidia2008 Posts: 9,262member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by extremeskater View Post


    Im surprised the article didn't mention the average iPhone users doesn't put their phone down durning sex.



    That explains all the ROFL i is haz s3x n0w w00t twitter posts.
  • Reply 58 of 132
    iPhone girls are easy!



    Oddly though, as I look around work, most of the people with iPhones are married and in their 30's - 40's. The Android phone users tend to be single and younger.



    Of course, one could interpret the study to mean that iPhone users resort to dating services because they don't like to leave the house and are incapable of initiating face-to-face communications.
  • Reply 59 of 132
    kpluckkpluck Posts: 500member
    This makes perfect sense. Clearly, anyone using an iPhone is willing to accept a lot of flaws in return for getting a little pleasure.



    -kpluck
  • Reply 60 of 132
    What's wrong with slutty chicks? I have no objections.



Sign In or Register to comment.