Apple's iPad order shipping times improve to 24 hours

12346»

Comments

• Reply 101 of 103
    solipsismsolipsism Posts: 25,726member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by extremeskater View Post

Its not a Google problem when it works on everything else other then the iPad.

It sounds like Google is purposely displaying different data for the iPad which makes Google the cause even if the iPad is the only browser affected.

On the iPhone there is an option to switch from the mobile site to the full site. I would imagine this would hold true for the iPad but there is no requirement for Google to do so.
  • Reply 102 of 103
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

It sounds like Google is purposely displaying different data for the iPad which makes Google the cause even if the iPad is the only browser affected.

On the iPhone there is an option to switch from the mobile site to the full site. I would imagine this would hold true for the iPad but there is no requirement for Google to do so.

Is that option of using the desktop version available on older iOS version? That could be the issue. One Android I had to download an app to allow a desktop view for all websites. Use to be available on some but with the plugin it makes it available for all sites. Well at least all the ones I use so far.

My guess is the update to v4 for the iPad might resolve this.
  • Reply 103 of 103
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by asdasd View Post

64 G is too expensive, I would be happy with that storage but not the price. She would be getting a 16G this year if anything based on cost.

EDIT:

Anyway biggest issues are 1) and 2). Mom prints out boarding passes, and work, all the time. She cant lose that.

yes, 64 G is too expensive. but it's really worth to buy