Mac OS X 10.6.5, iTunes 10.1 to arrive Wednesday, iOS 4.2 Friday - rumor

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 44
    Just updated iPhoto to 9.1 and noticed OSX 10.6.5 is now available
  • Reply 42 of 44
    Concerning iOS 4.2, it goes without saying that AirPlay will allow you to stream music and video to your iPhone as well right? And will it require that those files actually be in iTunes or can you do a sort of "folder watch" sort of thing so that you don't have to import everything (Windows user)?
  • Reply 43 of 44
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sarah Hastings View Post

Has anyone tried any of them yet? I just hope there aren’t any glitches.

You seem not to understand the point of releasing software updates.

10.6.5 has been out for a while now. Just get it. I've been running the 4.2 GM since it came out and the previous build before that. They're perfect (minus iPad orientation lock, which doesn't exist).

Edit: Just found a glitch in 10.6.5 that BETTER be fixed by 10.6.6.

Taking a window-screenshot of a window that covers your entire monitor doesn't work. It does, but the rightmost side of the window is cut off. Everything else works, but a window that touches both the left and right side of the screen is cut off on the right.
  • Reply 44 of 44
    solipsismsolipsism Posts: 25,726member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Edit: Just found a glitch in 10.6.5 that BETTER be fixed by 10.6.6.

Taking a window-screenshot of a window that covers your entire monitor doesn't work. It does, but the rightmost side of the window is cut off. Everything else works, but a window that touches both the left and right side of the screen is cut off on the right.

Yep, I can reproduce this bug on my machine.