1235»

Comments

• Reply 81 of 85
    himokohimoko Posts: 32member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Proof?

Proof?

No. You're completely wrong about that. Next.

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Stop Making Your Remark in ARROGANT FASHION!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who The HELL Are YOU?????????????

" Next " is To Put YOU to SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then, " WHAT'S THE PROOF " of UNLIKELY??????????????????

You're JUST GUESSING TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Show Me Your " Proof "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Guessing is MUCH MORE ROBUST than YOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I Estimated " i-Pad Would Sell More Than 7 Millions Within A Year " Before IT'S Actually Launched , People Laughed.

BUT REALITY IS・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

What Was Your Estimate Then?

Tell Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You'll REGRET What You SAID When WHITE i-Phone 4 is Launched For Sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Reply 82 of 85
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by HIMOKO View Post

Nonsense

Please don't try to insult my response to your post until you actually have a coherent post to which I can respond.

And there's no need for the excess punctuation.
  • Reply 83 of 85
    himokohimoko Posts: 32member
    Quote:

Please don't try to insult my response to your post until you actually have a coherent post to which I can respond.

And there's no need for the excess punctuation.

Don't MAKE ME LAUGH, You Using THE WORD " coherent post "!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'RE THE " Last Person " to Be ENTITLED To SAY SO, HaHaHaHaHaHaHAHaHaHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Reply 84 of 85
    nhtnht Posts: 4,522member
    Quote:

I also don't buy iMac Touch at all. No one wants to reach out and touch a vertical screen for eight hours.

Neither do I although there are designs that might work. If you design the stand like the one on the Cintiq you can relatively easily move the iMac from nearly vertical to nearly flat.

Still, given the keyboard driven nature of most content creation if you aren't an artist what would be the point? You still have this keyboard you need to interact with and the lack of tactile response would be sub-optimal.

If iMac and Lion gets native multitouch it'll be for use in a MBP and MBA with the iPad as an optional slave input device and display for use with multitouch apps built for the MBP/MBA on older macs and the iMac.

I could see iLife like apps being adapted so that it could be controlled by a paired iPad. The heavy lifting would be done and displayed on the Mac while the work palettes, preview and tools on the iPad. In the case of a touch enabled MBP then the application would allow direct manipulation of photos, movies, etc right on the display.

Conceivably I can see an ecosystem where the iMac is the primary display (say a 30"+ iMac) or the local server in the den and the ATV2 drives the main display (your large HDTV) with the iPad and wireless keyboard as the input devices. The iMac can also leverage cloud computation services for more compute power when the user has enough bandwidth to make it worth while for a specific task. Or if you have that bandwidth or have minimal computation needs you can skip the iMac part of the system and use the ATV and iPad alone.

The MBP would then be for folks that really need computers on the road or expect not to have useful 3G/4G or WiFi service (aka trucks vs cars).

This isn't what I would call a very likely scenario for Lion except for the part where the iPad is leveraged as a secondary input and display device for OSX and maybe a touchscreen added to one model of MBP or MBA.
  • Reply 85 of 85
    wizard69wizard69 Posts: 13,377member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jonamac View Post

This does seem compelling evidence, if the sources are reliable.

My bet is a CDMA iPhone. I really cannot see the wisdom in releasing an iPad2 so soon after millions have just had an iPad under the Christmas tree. That would be hard for even a dedicated Apple fan to stomach.

This is garbage Apple has either introduced or upgraded hardware in January for years. I fully expect an early iPad update simply due to the need to be agressive.

As for those so called dedicated Apple fans they can go pound salt. I really don't want to hear from those whiners. If they had their way Apple would not be able to compete. Worst the writting has been on the wall for months.

Quote:

The same could be said of an iPhone but I think AT&T might easily have asked for one last holiday season as the sole iPhone trader. Holiday season over, get the new phone out ASAP.

Maybe. I just don't think a Verizon iPhone is a big deal compared to iPad 2.

Quote:

I live in the UK, so I couldn't care less about this personally, but I do hope Apple can eat into Android's Verizon share. I just don't like what Android is in danger of representing.

Apple will never completely kill off Android. As for Verizon, their customers have been hearing about iPhone on Verizon for years now so I doubt they will go spastic when a CDMA iPhone comes out.