AT&T says Verizon iPhone users will experience 'life in the slow lane'

123457»

Comments

• Reply 121 of 122
    All I know is that with ATT I could never over the course of three years get a decent data connection at home or at work. With verizon I get a decent connection in both places. Couldn't care less about the rest of the country as those are the deal breakers for me.
  • Reply 122 of 122
    rtm135rtm135 Posts: 310member
    Yeah... so how are those beliefs working out for ya?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mac31 View Post

I'll quote myself back at you:

Seriously. Why would Apple give Verizon an old phone? Why would they redesign (create CDMA version) of an old design? To keep them behind the times and still keep one carrier (AT&T) ahead of the other (Verizon)? Unlikely. Why would Verizon customers settle for last year's iPhone 4 when iPhone 5 will be announced for AT&T in probably a month's time? That's stupid.

That makes me believe that there WILL be a new product with Verizon, hence Apple's announcement of multiple carriers on their own. Of course there's never been fanfare in other countries with multiple carriers. Their big shebang is always in the US.

Also, who cares about the carriers bashing each other. Apple is able to announce iPhone 5 for both carriers and be "please to spread the wealth" without joining in the talking-of-the-shit.