xXx is a great movie! *some spoilers

124»

Comments

• Reply 61 of 63
    [quote]Originally posted by pfflam:

<strong>

oooh... golly... he sure is tough . . what are you some kinda dumb wannabe Vin Diesel? Your from Canada . . . get out of your fantasy slum land little boyee!!</strong><hr></blockquote>

(edit: btw pfflam, I grew up in a very real ghetto.. Parkdale in Toronto. You guys are jokes)

[quote]Originally posted by MrBojangles:

Goddamn 2pac would be mad if he could see the people who are now listening to his music. A Pocket-protector wearing geek from Canada. Aight playa, represent your hood. West CANADA!!!<hr></blockquote>

Are you guys for real? I've never been insulted by two people with sarcastic gangsta personas in one day.. I must really have upset the rap gods..

[ 08-19-2002: Message edited by: brokenphone ]</p>
  • Reply 62 of 63
    pfflampfflam Posts: 5,053member
    I am by no mean taking on a sarcastic Rap persona ... well except maybe for the "boyee"

I just couldn't help but notice how silly your pugnacious tone was and how funny that it should fit in a thread that is praising xXx and that baaaad duuude!!!

Don't know about Toronto . . though I actually have quite a few friends from Toronto . . . thouroughbred Canadians . . . you know what? They sure are nice.

[ 08-19-2002: Message edited by: pfflam ]</p>
  • Reply 63 of 63
    serranoserrano Posts: 1,806member
    The movie sucked.

For less money I later rented Waking Life and Jackie Brown, a much more enjoyable experience.

:cool: