Early bird Verizon iPhone 4 orders already shipping

1235»

Comments

• Reply 81 of 86
    I had no option to enter a line. It prompted me to agree to the terms of service, etc. and register the phone. Then again, I have only one line, so with multi-line accounts I would assume there would be some sort of option.
  • Reply 82 of 86
    I've been lurking here long enough so I finally decided to sign up.

I received a call from my wife informing me that my Verizon iphone has just been delivered. I guess it will be a long afternoon at work waiting to get home.

Good luck to everyone else waiting for their new iphones to arrive.
  • Reply 83 of 86
    Receiced mine around 2:45.

I actually had some trouble activating, so I called Verizon and got an awesome CSA that activated it on MY line instead of on my dad's then switching it over!

LOVING my iPhone 4!!!!
  • Reply 84 of 86
    mrtotesmrtotes Posts: 760member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by NShirkey View Post

Apple has "hinted" that iPhone 5 will launch at the same time with both providers saying, "we're not stupid." Speculation is that the next iPhone will be able to work with both systems. No reason to make 2 entire lines of iPhone going forward.

iFixit seem to confirm that the Verizon iPhone *could* support GSM too given the chipset (if it had a SIM!) so it seems that your suggestion is correct. In which case buying an iPhone 4 on Verizon now is even more of a dead end imho.
  • Reply 85 of 86
    got mine today!!! not sure what time because i was at work, but i left a note asking them to leave it and they did, YAY! in love with it so far!