AT&T counters Verizon iPhone with new 'Mobile to Any Mobile' offer

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 43
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by shooter2jim View Post

.... Parents that have a text-addicted teen should not buy a stupid texting plan but instead charge the teen for going over the standard monthly allotment. A month or two of that will put the brakes on that problem ...

Hahahahahaha ROTFLMAO!!! Ever hear Phone Bill Shock. Your gonna pay in any event and the kid will blush, say their sorrrrrry. If you have kids with phones you better have an unlimited text plan!
  • Reply 42 of 43
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JeffDM View Post

It's scary that a lot of teens have few, if any limits. I have someone that works for me, 24yrs old. Yesterday, he was receiving or sending a text 5 of the 6 times I walked by him. I felt I had to make him feel nervous about the status of his job, because that was ridiculous.

Sounds like your real problem is treating a man who's been out of high school for the better part of a decade like he's a teenager. If he gets his work done on time, what does it matter?
  • Reply 43 of 43
    jeffdmjeffdm Posts: 12,951member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LtKaffee View Post

Sounds like your real problem is treating a man who's been out of high school for the better part of a decade like he's a teenager. If he gets his work done on time, what does it matter?

Texting like a high schooler, if the shoe fits...

You're also making certain assumptions there, and I don't think the situation lines up with your assumptions. For one, mistakes were being made and repeated, costing money, and the simplest explanation for them was excessive distraction of numerous text exchanges per hour.